Thread: Handsome Harley!

Handsome Harley!

Want great pictures your mom sent us Harely! You are such a handsome guy, and there is no mistaking your black capped head for any other kind of conure! How fun you are already learning to many words, and I think it is neat that your new favorite words is uh=oh - as that is one human toddler delight in, too! It is fun you are so loved, and we are sure you keep things interesting for your family! You have so many different colors of feathers in your handsome self! We are glad you are starting a good long life with a family who loved you! Congratulations, Harley - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Harley!!! I would love to hear you talk!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Harley

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a cutie, and smart too. You know to ring your bell for attention.
    I'm sure you will get the good care to live 30 years.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Harley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Harley is a very wonderful bird and sounds like huge loads of fun! Delightful POTD!

Harley what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I can see the sparle of fun in your eyes!!! Everyday is a big adventure for you isn't it? What fun it must be having you for a friend!!! You certainly brightened my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Harley, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Harley!

Hi Harley! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, joyful, life loving boy you are, Harley! Your spirit and personality are as bright and brilliant as your gorgeous plumage! What a fun routine you've established, starting your day off by ringing your bell (Mom! I'm up!!!), sharing some breakfast, maybe a bath, hehe, assisting her with her daily chores, talking your little heart out! You and your mom sure do share one EXTRA special bond of love and friendship, don't you? And just think! Your wonderful life together has only just begun! You truly are of of a kind, Harley, one in a million, and your mommy so very lucky to have a best feathered friend in you! Thank for brightening my (yet again) cold and rainy day with your heartwarming story, your heart melting photos, your beautiful self! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby boy, being treated all your heart desires and then some! (Pasta and pretzels sound good to me!) Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Harley, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Love At First Sight!

Congratulations, Harley, on being POTD! It's love at first sight with one look at your sweet face, inquisitive eyes, and beautiful colors! We KNOW you're smart - it shows in your eyes! (We birds!) We're so glad you have found a loving, fun, forever home! Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe life, Handsome!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546