Thread: Big Brother Ralphie!

Big Brother Ralphie!

What a handsome boot you are, Ralphie, and there is no mistaking you for any other breed! How fun instead pot all those people who look to get rid of their dog before their baby is born, you folks got you so they would be already re-accustomed to having a dog around by the time the baby ams home. And we think it is great that little Angelo is growing up with a canine brother, so he will never have to experience life without a dog! It is sweet you are such a good boy about sharing your toys, but that big red dinosaur looks pretty special, so we can see why you don't want to share that one! Congratulations, Raplie! You are Dog of the Day for not just your beloved family, but the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Ralphie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one happy boy. You have a big smile in your pictures.
    Labs do seem to get along with everyone and everything, and you are no exception.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Ralphie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Ralphie, What a handsome dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I especially like the one of you and Angelo; both of you are so cute. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Ralphie!

Be still my Labbie loving heart! What a beautiful boy you are, Ralphie, and true to your beloved breed, just as sweet and gentle and loving as can be, the quintessential furry family member! Oh, that pic of you with your little skin brother Angelo is precious beyond words! How lucky he is, having a best furry friend in you! You and he, and the baby to be, are going to be making so many happy memories in the years to come, ones to cherish for a lifetime! Your photos are just heart melting, Ralphie, and I can only imagine how more precious you are in person! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Meeting you this rainy morning was the perfect start to my day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing with dear little Angelo, your beloved purple dinosaur, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ralphie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! (P.S...I remember Yukon! What a sweetie!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Love Ralphie, he's the best! Such an adorable baby too!

Ralphie

Ralphie what a treasure you are! I know you are going to make such a huge impact on the lives of your humans over the years, as you already have! I had a yellow lab who impacted my life in ways I could never imagine, he was so wonderful and since he passed I just can't be without a dog, I had to get more. You are such a CUTEY!