Thread: Pretty Petal and Roket

Pretty Petal and Roket

You ladies are so loved, and always together that we decided to make you Pet of the Day together, too! How fun you have become stars in your own movies, when you are not busy supervising your mom's gardening, that is! We are are glad you are much loved girls! It is fun your mom told us how different you are, not just in looks, but in personality, too! And it is good there is the brave leader and the sweet follower! We are glad you are so loved! Congratulations girls, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate - on that side of the Atlantic, this side, and everywhere else in the whole world!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh, all of this piggy cuteness!!! You are both so pretty Roket and Petal!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Petal and Roket

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    At first I thought there were four guinea pigs. The stuffed ones look SO real.
    You two have a wonderful life with people that love you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being POTD, adorable Petal and Rocket! I love watching you girl's move together.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious piggies Petal and Roket!

Hi Petal and Roket! Happy Pet of the Day to you both!

What a precious pair of piggies we're treated to on this "two for Thursday" Pets of the Day! OK, I admit it. At first blush I thought it was 4 piggies being honored today! But in my defense it was 5 a.m. What a happy, carefree, enchanted life you ladies are living there in suburban London! Your mommy did a great job describing just how special a a life it is, but seriously, we need only look at your fab photos, watch your movies, to see just HOW special! Oh, that photo of you two under your umbrella is the best, and your Academy Award worthy feature films, beyond heart melting! How'd you all do that??? (Love the candelabra!)

Wiling away the hours exploring your lovely garden, come rain or shine; munching on fresh green grass and beans, being on the receiving end of countless chin and ear skritches, staring in your very own movies? What more could a wheeker hope for in a forever home! Great thanks to your mommy for rescuing you both, providing two most deserving critters with the happiest of lives! You two ladies truly are blessed, as is your mommy, having two sweet and loving furkids in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, girls! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! (Not sure if it's warm enough today for you two to enjoy some garden time, but if not, I'm sure your mom has a backup plan!) Lots of love and cuddles, chin and ear skritches to you, precious Petal and Roket, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Petal and Roket, What adorable little piggies you are! I too thought there were four of you; all of you look real. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your cute photos. You're so round and cute. I also watched your movies which are terrific. I hope you have more happy healthy years with your humans. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries
    Just loved seeing both of your little sweethearts today, they are spectacularly cute! Hope you have a fun, happy, special day!

Oscar-Winning Actresses! Gorgeous Models!

Congratulations, Petal and Rocket, on sharing POTD honors! You 2 are positively adorable and deserve Academy Awards for your performances in your awesome (and utterly hilarious) movies! We know you are enjoying a GREAT life with your loving forever family! (We people who rescue needy pets!) Stay safe outside (the world is full of terrible predators). Best wishes for a continued happy, fun, healthy life, Sweet Babies!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net