Thread: Lovely Lola!

Lovely Lola!

What a cutie you are, Lola! We are so glad your dads adopted you, and your first mom raised you well, so there was no huge adjustment, as you are still a loved girl! I am sure she will be happy to see you thriving! You are such a pretty girl, and we love your picture with the tulips! We are still kind of waiting for spring over here in the Boston area, so it is nice to see sunshine, and flowers, and a spoiled girl amongst them! That cake looks pretty impressive, too! How fun you dad works from home, sure you have company even if you are napping the day away! We are glad they take your photos, and you share them with the world! Congratulations! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Lola

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You certainly have found a wonderful, loving home.
    It's nice to have a yard to play in.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being DOTD, lovely Lola!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Lola!

Hi Lola in beautiful Basel, Switzerland! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a welcome sight your adorable self, your lovely, flower filled, sun soaked photos are on this cold, rainy day! Your photos are simply gorgeous, Lola! Could it be one of your daddies is a professional photographer? And seeing that beautifully decorated cake, perhaps your other daddy is professional baker? Regardless, it's for sure you are one pampered pup, just as it should be! Two loving parents, your very own house and garden to rule over, sharing time in the "big bed" with your daddies, chowing down on custom made cakes...what more could a Pug hope for in a forever home! You know, Lola, when I first laid eyes on you I noticed there was something just a little bit different about you! And then your daddy explained your unique breed blend! Yep, just a bit of a difference in your snout and body build, and how great that your larger snout allows you to breathe easily! Well, no matter your blend, you are one totally precious girl, and clearly living the good life! As the song goes, "whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!" I'm sure the decision to re-home you was a difficult one for your former mom, but what comfort she must take knowing that she did her best raising you, that forever and always you will be loved by your forever family! Ahhh, life is good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled extra rotten with your proud papas, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Lola, Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Now, off to check out your Instagram and FB pages!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lola, Love that photo of you with the tulips; you're very cute and the flowers are very colorful. I enjoyed reading about you and your activities and seeing all the great photos. It certainly sounds as if you have a wonderful loving home. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Clearly everyone adores Lola and why not? What a heavenly photo spread, I am glad Lola has such a beautiful life! Please forward cuddles and smootches from me. Perfect wee DOTD!

Hi Lola! You're a pretty girl! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla