Thread: Sheriff Ben!

Sheriff Ben!

What a handsome boy you are, Ben! We are so very glad your family adopted you when they did, so you finally had a forever home! We find it hard to believe that 5 homes rejected you! We are glad you kept your sweet personality, and you know are with your family who understands that you need lots of love and affection! We think it is fun you are not only the tog champion at the doggy daycare, buy you also keep all those youngsters in line! You have been keeping you humans safe and happy for all these years, so we are not surprised you consider that your job! Congratulations, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Handsome boy! I'm so glad he found the right home and hope he sticks around many more years.

Ben

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    I love the picture with all three of you, a happy family.
    Celebrate your special day.

I am so happy you are now living in a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Ben.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Ben is a beauty alright, I see why you're confused. I cannot imagine anyone giving him up let alone 5 peeps! Totally weird but also great as he wound up with you all! Loved his pics, such a fine lookin' old boy, and the three of them are divine! Hope all of you have the very best day and huge hugs and a smooch to Ben please!

Sheriff Ben!

Happy Dog of the Day, dear, beautiful Ben!

My Retriever loving heart skipped a beat the moment I laid eyes on you and your two precious Golden siblings, Keeley and Kacie! What a group! You are one beautiful (inside and out) boy, Ben, the quintessential Golden in looks and in heart, golden to the core! And so, it's mind boggling to think a boy as sweet and loving as you was turned in by not just one (so called) family but five, before finding your way to your true forever family! Thankfully, you were still a youngster when your family welcomed you home, and of course, being a Golden, you held no grudges, happy to simply forgive and forget; thrilled to finally be living the life you always deserved in the loving care of a truly committed family, one who would cherish you all the days of your life! Your breed is one of the most cherished of all times, and for good reason! There's no dog more loyal and loving than the Golden, and you, Ben, are proof of that! How blessed your humans are, Ben, having known your love and friendship these many years, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more happy years together! And I must say, you don't look a day over 6, Ben, and you can still kick butt at doggie daycare! Clearly you've still got a ton more living and loving to do!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, all of those precious photos with us, Ben! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, kicking butt at doggie daycare, playing with your beloved stuffed kitty and fur sibbies, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Ben, Dog of a Lifetime! (Love to Kacie and Keeley, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Ben, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome dog you and sweet too! I read the article about you with interest and think it's wonderful that you were adopted and have had a loving home for many years. A stray named Annie came to our house 8 years ago and she is very sweet and gentle and I could never understand why someone threw her away. I guess we are the lucky ones to have a kind sweet loyal dog in our family. Ben you sound as if you are a terrific boy and a loving companion. I liked all the photos but that one of the three of you is absolutely beautiful! I hope all of you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're gorgeous Ben!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla