Thread: Cute Cajun Thor!

Cute Cajun Thor!

What a handsome dark bunny you are, Cajun, a picture perfect American Sable bunny! And, well, you do not make a very convincing shark, despite the costume! It is great you are so very friendly, as we are sure the children you meet at the pet store on your excursions are very excited to pet you! I bet you are many of them's very first time petting a real live bunny! I an glad you are comfortable with your leach and harness, so you can go places, even just outside to the garden and hop about safely! And even better, you are the model for your mom's photography, and drawing and painting exercises! You are not lazy, you are just conserving energy, right, Cajun? Congratulations, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous bunny Cajun Thor!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Cajun Thor!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cajun Thor

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'll bet you are the center of attention when you go out to greet people and pets.
    Celebrate your special day with treats that are NOT sticky.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Thor! Thor is a perfect POTD, he is perfectly cute, relaxed and loves attention. What more could anyone want in one adorable bunny?

Cajun, I have to admit, I do not usually read the pet of the day each day.
    But when I saw a bunny dressed up in a shark costume (I think that's what that is) I had to come take a look!!
    And then to see that you take walks on a leash. WOW!! You are one amazing bunny!!

Congrats on being today's Pet of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Adorable Cajun Thor!

Hi Cajun Thor! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!

What an adorable bun you are, Cajun! I broke out in the biggest smile at the very sight of you! For one, how precious is that shot of you in your, umm, foul weather gear! And being the people loving, laid back boy that you are, you sure do make for quite the (willing) super model, and the perfect subject for your human's photo shoots, her paintings and drawings! I can just imagine the smiles on the faces of all who cross your path, especially the kids, when you and your human are out and about, be it shopping at PetsMart or simply taking a stroll! And better yet, you love every minute of your time in the spotlight! How lucky your human is, having a comforter, a loving companion a best friend for life in YOU, Cajun! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and one most deserving Pet of the Day honoree!

Hope you're enjoying a fun day of celebration, sweet one, meeting up with all of your adoring friends and fans, chowing down on all of those (not sticky) treats, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Cajun, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~