Thread: Lovable Loki

Lovable Loki

What a handsome tuxedo boy you are, Loki! It is great you have been the mainstay in your person's like for ten long years, especially as she has been kind enough to adopt several older cats, who don;'t have as much time led as a youngster like you! We are glad you now have tow younger sisters to raise up in the gentle cat way you have! It is marvelous you were adopted in one state, then moved to another with them, as some people thoughtlessly give up a pet rather than move it! And you are a lap cat - some people would love for their kitties to be clap cats, and they refuse, so having you solidly and peacefully on one's lap must be very special! Congratulations, Loki! Unlike your troublemaker namesake, you are a kind, loving boot, and you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations, sir! Yes, indeed, it can be difficult for both humans and cats to maintain an ideal weight. The beauteous Miss Virginia and I both know this from personal experience. We find you very handsome just as you are and a purrfect gentleman in your tuxedo attire. Give your humans lots of kitty love today to celebrate being Cat of the Day.

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Loki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Loki

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Don't worry about your weight, that just means there is more of you to love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Loki is the God of Mischief in Norse Mythology, and you are probably a bit naughty, you are no where as bad as the Norse Loki.
    You are a dead ringer for my Big Joseph Scrapster who I found scavenging at a factory near me, and I convinced him that having a home with regular meals would be nicer than eating scraps and being out in bad weather.

I have not weighed my Big Cat Loki, but I am betting that he is not much shy of 20 pounds , we know that you would be Great Ctas iof they had a Cat eating contest.

We are so happy that you are Our New Friend Loki, we just wish that we could take you to the King's Buffet.
    WE are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWING For You Lucky Loki , Our New Friend and Our New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Loki is a fantasic, lovable big boy! What a magnificent coat, I also wish I had a lap cat, alas my cat will have none of that. No lap, no way! Oh well, sending lotsa love to Moki, very sweet COTD.

Ooooh Loki!! I just love big kitties!! They are so much better to cuddle with, and more to love.

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Dearest Loki, what a handsome, distinguished-looking Tuxedo gentleman you are! Your photos are striking. As your Meowmie says, you are dressed for any occasion. I love your two-tone coat and your sweet face with the long white eyebrows and lovely eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Madison to pet you! I can't, but I'm sure Meowmie and your skin-brother will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You have been with Meowmie since you were seven months old, keeping her company along with many other cats she's rescued and now helping to raise your two young kitty sisters. You are wonderful with your skin brother, you come when called, and you can read emotion. You and all your family members love each other very, very much! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Loki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty siblings and skin brother and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Loki!

Hi Loki! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Loki, simply gorgeous, and looking so spiffy in your formal wear, dressed for any occasion, indeed! How very, very lucky your mom and skin brother are, having known your love and devotion, your comfort and companionship these many years, having a big, beautiful best friend in YOU! And yes, a kitty with a heart as big as yours, with so much love to give, does require extra storage space! You're one extra special boy, Loki, no doubt about that, and so very blessed to have a family as loving and devoted as yours! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for ending my cold, rainy day with a BIG smile and a warm heart, Loki! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful humans! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Loki, Cat of a Lifetime! And here's to many, many more happy years for you and your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nice tuxedo, dude! You're a great cat Loki! Congratulations Loke COTD!