Thread: Adorable Marko

Adorable Marko

What a cutie you are, Marko, and a mixture of two lovable small dog breeds! It is nice that your family loves you, and you are so very smart! That is an impressive list of tricks and commands you already know, and you are still a young dog! Those big brown eyes would melt the hardest of hearts, and we have no doubt that's why you get away with your mischief! We are glad your person is training you so much, as we know a tired puppy is a well-behaved puppy! And keeping you busy mentally is just as important as wearing you out physically! It is great you are so in tune with your people, and you keep them on their toes! It must be funny to see your jumping from one couch to the next! Try to be good today, Marko - it is your big day of fame - you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Marko!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Marko

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are about the cutest thing ever.
    So smart knowing all of those tricks at such a young age.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Oh that face!

You are just the cutest..do you have an instagram? We think you would be REALLY popular on there --- you could be INSTAfamous! Congrats on DOTD Marko We adore you!
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

Blog Entries
    What an adorable DOTD to wake up to, Marko sounds like a delightful puppy and a real sweetheart too!

Marko! You look like you are such a soft cuddly puppy!

Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Adorable Marko!

Hi Marko! Happy Dog of the Day!

Ohhhh, what an adorable little fluff muffin you are, Marko! You definitely require a *cuteness alert* warning!
    And not one willing to sit on his good look laurels alone (those eyes are heart melters, hehe), you also just happen to be as smart as a whip...and as loving as they come! How did your humans get so lucky? hehe Oh, what happy times you and your family will be sharing, what cherished memories you'll be making over the many years to come! And I agree! What that face, you definitely need an Instagram account!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Marko, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My! Marko, You are ADORABLE! What a cute little dog you are; I'd like to hug you. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the terrific photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!