Thread: Beautiful Buddy

Beautiful Buddy

What luxurious thick fur you have, Buddy I am so glad you love tummy rubs so much you expect them whoever there are two or more people present! It is fun you live so far away from your breed's namesake state, but you are a much loved boy! We are glad you are so loved, and loving in return! We are sure everyone who meets you want to pet you, so it is good you love attention! Congratulations, Buddy - you are Cat of the Day for everyone to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Buddy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Buddy

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    Love the picture of you wanting your tummy rubbed.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Buddy, what a stunning example of a Maine Coon you are! You are so big and fluffy and handsome. Your fur is luxurious, and you have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nosie and the lovely eyes. And what a great photo of your presenting your tummy for another rub! I wish I could reach through the screen right over to Sacramento to give you that rub and pet you too. Oh well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub that tum and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very laid-back and love attention, especially in the form of tummy-rubs! You are gentle and sweet as can be, and you and your dear Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even some more tummy rubs.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Buddy! You're a gorgeous boy, and I sure Borgeoise would fall in love with you, if she met you... she is also a Maine Coon, three years old.

I hope you will have visitors today who give you lots of tummy rubs and some extra treats to celebrate your big day. Have fun and be healthy, happy and loved for the rest of your life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Buddy! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are justtoo handsome for words, Buddy, and with the most awesome ears, if I do say so! Now, if only I could rub that soft, fluffy belly! And talk about Maine Coons being the gentle giants of kittydom! In that regard you sure do represent, sweetheart! Maine Coons have always held an extra special place in my heart, and so I can well relate to just how special you are! Your Mom and Dad are so very blessed to have a best friend, a loving companion in you, Buddy! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and cuddles, belly rubs and smooches to you, beautiful Buddy, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I love Buddy! I'd rub his tummy any day!

Hello, beautiful Buddy! I would love to give you lots and lots of tummy-rubs! Or just to pet your full, fluffy coat - it looks so thick and soft! Your sweet face reminds me of a PT kitty, Eddie with your green eyes and perfect pink nose! Then I am presented with your lovely tummy, *rubrubrub*! Perfect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, dear sweet Buddy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And we can just tell Buddy, that you are a Big Bundle of Furry Love, and that we would just love to be your new Friend , we will have such great times together when we meet.
    You are a Big Love Cat , full of love.

We are going to add you Buddy to our Friend list , and when Our Angels get to your state on their Great American Tour , you will have a great time with all your Friends.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWING For You Our New Buddy , Our Newest Cat of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS