Thread: Pretty Puschel

Pretty Puschel

Happy Easter Puschel - you are our special Easter Bunny Pet of the Day! We are glad your mom convinced you to stay in the basket long enough for your picture, as it looks like you are posing like a pro! We are glad you found out about you are your sister, and saved you from a short life! We are glad you are loved, and getting more tame, despite the vet's predictions! We do see perhaps some wild bunny in your coloring, but those big brown eyes and shorter little ears are all Netherland Dwarf, I bet! It does not matter, though! What matters most is you are a very loved bunny, and your are our Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Puschel

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are the perfect example of an Easter bunny.
    It may have taken several shots to get the picture of you in the basket,
    but it turned out just great.
    Celebrate this special day with your sister and your family.

Guten Tag, sweet Puschel in Germany! What a lovely bunny you are with your light brown ticked coat, your brown eyes and cute, small ears! You are a busy bunny, too- moving around when your person would like to take your picture, enjoying a fresh organic carrot from the super market, or sometimes being lazy. Or, enjoying a snack of dried peas, carrot or apple, yummy treats for a loved bunny! It might have taken many tries but your photos are wonderful! I hope you and Löffel are having a happy, special day with your caring people! Happy Easter and happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Puschel, and to Löffel too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being our Easter Bunny POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Easter and congrats on being POTD Puschel!!! You're a pretty bunny.

I hope you have a fun day celebrating with Löffel!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Pushel!

Happy Easter, happy Pet of the Day, precious Puschel! Congratulations on being crowned our extra special and most deserving, Easter Sunday Pet of the Day, sweetheart! We couldn't have wished for a perfect honoree than you, Puschel!

Thank you for posing so patiently for your Easter photo shoot, sweetheart, so that all the world could see for themselves what an adorable bun you are! Your exact lineage may forever remain a mystery; a bit of "wild" bun for sure! But no matter your breed blend, for you couldn't be more beautiful, more perfect if you tired! We're so happy that you and your sister were saved from the unspeakable, given a 2nd chance at a happy, carefree. love filled life! And contrary to your vet's prediction, you're even learning to trust, to appreciate your human's touch and companionship! But regardless, forever and always you and your sister will be loved unconditionally, and of course, spoiled rotten...just as it should be!

Great thanks to your family for sharing you with us all, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special bunny, the much loved furkid that you are! You're a treasure! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Puschel, chowing down on some yummy, organic carrots and dried peas, playing with your sister, being loved to bits! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and peaceful Easter Sunday! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Puschel, and to Löffel too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I agree that Puschel is super adorable and the perfect Easter bunny! Best wishes to Puschel and family!

Just imagine how many rabbits were nominated to be Easter Bunny on POTD, and out of all of them, you were the chosen one, darling Puschel!!! That should make you jump for joy, and may you have many more delightful years with your devoted guardian, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Awesome Puschel!

Congratulations, Puschel, on being POTD! You're beautiful! (We people who rescue animals!) We hope you enjoy a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net