Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Tubster Panther 1998? - 2015

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

So very sorry to hear this, Gary.

There is no doubt, no question - he will be there to greet you - one fine day

My eyes started leaking when I read about dear Tubster Panther. I know my Mac and Ming will greet him at the Bridge, along with so many others. Heaven just wouldn't be Heaven without our precious fur kids in residence.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I am so sad and sorry to hear about Tubster Panther. He lived a full long life with you and the Found Cats Gary.

RIP Tubster Boy
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry to hear about Tubster Panther. Nobi and Prince Harry were waiting for him at the RB. He can now pass on his wisdom and stories of his meowmie's home country. Tubster is now healthy and will be waiting for you at the RB.

I'm so sorry about your precious Tubster Panther. You gave him a great home and lots of love.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so sorry, Gary.
    Sending some long distance ((hugs)) for you and your kitties.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I am sorry that I have not been able to reply to all your kind letters and thank you for your thoughts, but the holidays have shut the libraries down for 3 out of 4 days.

My Panther looking for deals.
    And having a snooze.

And with Miquelito!

And head to head with Michael
    And a smile and a wink from My Dear old Friend
    With his friend Furbee , I know that they will drop by and see me just to let me know that he is all right that I will see him again.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary,
    I am so sorry to read that Tubster Panther has left for his eternal heaven in the sky. There can be no doubt he knew how much you loved him. You are one special cat guardian to ALL cats, but you were especially so to Tubster. He had many years with you, and will wait for you- one fine day.

What a good-looking guy! And obviously so happy and comfy in his home with his beloved cat-friends and Dad.

He is with you always, Gary!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank You Aunt Pat!!
    I am with Christopher , Princess Poppea and Sydney Angels now on Lanai Beach , with our mates Furbee , Scrappy Two and the Princesses Angel companion.
    We all miss you and our Dad , but years from now we all enjoy the best places in the World
    One Fine Day

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

I am sorry for the loss of your beautiful Tubster Panther.
    He new he was loved and spoiled.

Cool

Thank You emily-the-spoiled and maid25cats.
    I know all of our Angels are at an IHOP in Idaho, having a feast.
    And e will join them there for a feast.
    One Fine Day