Thread: Shiny Spirit!

Shiny Spirit!

We are so glad you explained that extra shine on your coat is a genetic thing, that some dun-colored horses inherit! You look like you are made of spun glass in that first picture! You are so loved, and the horse you girl was longing for! We are glad she was able to buy you after a;; those transactions - I bet you was just waiting to behave for your forever human! She knew what your name should be, and how to take care of such a handsome boy as yourself! We hope you have many, many years ahead with her! Congratulations, Spirit! You are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

He doesn't look grade at all! He is very handsome and I am very picky about my horses. He has nice straight legs, a nice crest line, and most importantly nice hooves. Since you mentioned you were doing research on his color I wanted to say that you have a buckskin. Dun horses have a black dorsal stripe running down their back. I took a coat colors class in college, as well as a conformation class and he has that going on! Happy POTD!

Hello, beautiful Spirit! When I saw your first photo I was reminded of fine silk or satin - look at your shiny, golden-brown coat! Your darker mane, tail and legs, and your long eye lashes - you are very handsome! How wonderful that you recognized your person and responded to a much nicer name! It is clear that you are loved ! I hope you and your person will have a very special day of celebration, maybe your favorite activity or a yummy treat to eat. Happy Pet of the Day to wonderful Spirit!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're gorgeous Spirit!!! What a lucky story you have!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Spirit

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome fellow.
    So glad you found a wonderful, loving home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Spirit!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Beautiful Spirit ~ I love your sparkling coat. It reminds me of opals.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. I'm sure you're Pet of the Day EVERY DAY at your house. You deserve it!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Blog Entries
    We are so very happy that Spirit is now in your care ( and that you changed his name). What a wonderful horse indeed! Very delighted to see Spirit!

Beautiful Spirit!

Hi Spirit! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful boy you are, Spirit, beautiful in looks and in heart! Your coat is absolutely stunning! To describe it as "shiny" doesn't doesn't begin do it justice! (More like champagne mixed with spun gold!) And what an amazing homecoming story your human has shared with us! Your young lady's neighbor tired to pull off an end run, but no luck, hehe! I have a feeling, deep down you knew right off the bat that she/he one not the one for you (naming you Studly, for one), and so it was! You may have taken the long way home, Spirit, but for sure it was destined that you and your proud person would be together! How lucky you two are to have one another, best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, celebrating to the max with your proud young lady, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Spirit, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! (Please have your lady give you a hug and treat for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Spirit, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful horse. I really like your color. I am so glad you have a good home and no doubt a loving human to care for you. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!