Thread: Shiny sweet Twizzler

Shiny sweet Twizzler

What a pretty girl you are, Twizzler, with that glossy black coat and silly ears!How nice that your people adopted as an adult, even though many people ignore black dogs and just want a puppy! We are glad they helped you overcome not just your shyness, but your nerves around the camera! And now you have your own Instagram account full of proof! You are a much loved girl, Twizzler! Congratulations, you are now Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate, and proof that great dogs can be found in shelters, even if they are not some fancy breed!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Twizzler!!! Rescued dogs are the best!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Twizzler.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Twizzler

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are and so shiny.
    You were adopted into such a great family who loves you.
    I bet the camping trips are especially fun for you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet, sweet Twizzler!

Good morning Twizzler! Happy Dog of the Day! (LOVE your name!)

What a gorgeous girl you are, Twizzler! Your sleek, shiny, black coat is stunning! Match that up with a pair of soulful, brown eyes and a face that could melt the coldest of hearts and you've got a beauty for sure, beautiful inside and out! (Not to mention you're a ringer or my beloved childhood/1st doggie, Snuffy!) Kudos to your human for capturing your beauty to perfection with those lovely photos! It's not easy, photographing a black dog, but your mommy nailed it! (Going to check your Instagram account, too!) We can't thank your family enough for not only choosing rescue, but choosing to rescue a most deserving adult doggie at that! And when it comes to forever families it's a no brainer that you, sweetheart, hit the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Talk about a heavenly match! Your family is so very lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion in you, Twizzler! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, taking a nice nap, playing with your toys, maybe going on a car ride...any and everything your heart desires! (Guess you'll have to wait a bit for that camping trip!) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Twizzler, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Twizzler, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty sweet girl you are! I am glad you were adopted and have a wonderful home. All your photos are lovely. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Twizzler

Oh Twizzler my heart just swells with love when I look at your pictures as I had a dog that looked so much like you once! She was an AMAZING dog in so many ways like I know you are as well. I am glad your owners appreciate you so much and that you are dog of the day!!

Blog Entries
    Twizzler has the sweetest face and the shiniest coat ever! What a perfect DOTD!