Thread: Adorable August

Adorable August

What a handsome boy you are, August! There is no mistaking that long nose and luxurious coat for anything other than your breed, and we are glad you have helped your person so much! We are glad you are a much loved doggie, and you have already discovered your job - which is keeping your person happy, keeping her busy and learning new things! We are glad you are so loved! Congratulations, August! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome August.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Auguat

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy, and very smart.
    I'm sure you will learn many tricks.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello August, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! Love your colors. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your terrific photos. No doubt you are loved very much and vice versa. I am glad your human has you and Penny as friends; you can be there for each other. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

August

You are so very cute, I just love how you pose and smile for the camera! What a smart boy your are

Stunning August!

Hi August! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous guy you are, August, and true to your beloved, iconic breed, just as smart, just as loving and loyal as you are beautiful! When I read of your very impressive repertoire of commands that "other" Collie, Lassie, came to mind! But you know what makes you so EXTRA special, August? Your ability to connect with your human emotionally, sensing her needs, her moods; your ability to help heal her wounded spirit with your ever faithful presence, your devotion, your unconditional love! Heart stealer, heart healer, a best friend for life. You're all that and so much more, August, and your human so very, very blessed, doubly blessed, to have a furry soul mate, a comforter a life saver in you and in Peggy! You're one in a million, August, a true treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center!

Thanks to your human for sharing your very special, heartwarming story with us, and all of those beautiul photos! Hope you and Peggy are both enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your big hearts desire and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful August, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good afternoon, beautiful August Xavier! You are so fluffy and gorgeous with your full coat and your brown eyes! I would like to give you a big hug this afternoon, or watch you practicing your skills and having fun! I would be happy to do whatever you like! You and your person have a very special connection! I hope you and Peggy and your person are having a day full of celebration, love and fun! I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 has said - you are one in a million (you and Peggy- two in a million!) and I too am sending loads of love, kisses and hugs! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful August!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a great family, all for one and one for all! August is a beauty, hope you all enjoy today, clearly a very lovely and deserving dog is DOTD today!

You're a handsome boy August!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla