Thread: Terrific Twix

Terrific Twix

What a cutie you are, Twix, and your heterochromia (two different colored eyes) is surely attention getting! Your smile is sure to charm everyone you meet! It is fun you are your family's second dog form the same breeder, so they knew what to expect in terms of energy and they have been training you! It is sweet that you love your mom so much that you follow her around, but then after you buy day you are ready for a nice cuddle with your boy, too! Congratulations, Twix - you are our Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Twix!!! We have something in common, I like to eat too!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day celebrating with Zorro!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Twix,
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Twix

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome fellow and friendly, too.
    Celebrate your special day.

Morning Twix! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a most welcome, heartwarming sight your sweet face is this cold, spring warming! What a gorgeous, "gooball" of a guy you are, Twix! Your "Red Merle" coloring and markings, those stunning, bi-colored eyes, are beyond beautiful, and just look at that smile! And oh, how precious is your name? How neat that you share your home with your half brother, sweetheart! With two active Aussie's in the mix the energy level at your house must be off the charts! (Not counting time spent trying to retrieve those treats out of your ball!) I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Lucky, but so happy for your fur bro Zorro, and your parents, that he/they now have another joyful, fun loving furkid, a doggie pal to play with, to love on! What a treasure you are, Twix, a beauty in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Enjoy it to the max, sweetheart, chowing down on tasty treats, playing with Zorro, chasing froggies, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, terrific Twix, Dog of the Day, EVERY day! (Love to Zorro too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Twix nom nom nom nom nom!

We love Twix, and we love you! I bet you are sweet as can be just like the Twix caramel and chocolate bar! And being referred to as "fatso" it sounds like you may want to lay off the candy bars too! (JUST KIDDING we know dogs can't eat that junk!)

An Australian Shepherd is our dream dog, hopefully when we make one a part of our family he is as handsome as you!

Congrats on DOTD!
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

Blog Entries
    Twix is SO adorable! I really loved seeing his sweet face today and am sending him a big hug and a smooch too! Such a very lovable DOTD!

Good afternoon, beautiful Twix! I have never met a red merle Aussie before- your coat is so fluffy and pretty! And your wonderful eyes, I bet people smile when they meet you! It sounds like you and Zorro are busy having all kinds of fun, being your happy selves and enjoying time with your people! You are just as delicious as a Twix candy Sending you and Zorro tons of hugs and petting for your special day! Have fun getting a yummy treat from your ball!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678