Thread: Fantastic Firestorm!

Fantastic Firestorm!

What a pretty girl you are Firestorm, with you pale grey and white coloring!You look innocent to me, it is had to believe a beauty like you would ever stoop to stealing food! Especially as Archie outweighs you! It is good you have your other feathered family members to help keep you from getting too lonely now that your mate has passed away. We know you person will fin you a new best friend someday, but in the meantime, try to be nice to Archie, okay! You are Pet of the Day for everyone to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Firestorm!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Firestorm.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Firestorm

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are absolutely beautiful.
    Sorry you lost your mate, but looks like you have other friends.
    Celebrate your special day.

Fabulous Firestorm!

Hi Firestorm! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous 'Tiel girl you are, Firestorm! Your pearl grey coloring is exquisite, and you have THE sweetest face!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your mate, Firestorm! But thankfully you have Archie and the rest of the feathered crew there to keep you company, to help heal your heart while you wait for a new husband! What a lucky mom is yours, Firestorm, having a beautiful, best feathered friend in you! You're a treasure, a "pearl of a girl," and so very worthy of your big day atop Pet Talk's top perch!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Firestorm! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, paling around with your siblings/roommates, Redshift, Mindwipe and Archie, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mommy! Lots of love to you, beautiful Firestorm! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    What a beauty Firestorm is! I don't believe I have ever seen a Pearl Cockatiel until now, so very pretty! I'm sure Firestorm will wind up with a perfect mate and sort him right out when she does. Perfect, wee POTD!

Frosted Firestorm!

Congratulations, Firestorm, on being POTD! You are GORGEOUS! (We birds!) What a lucky lady you are to have found a loving home where you are truly appreciated! We are sending you (and all your feathered friends in your home's aviary) the best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net