Thread: Sweet Schatz

Sweet Schatz

What a handsome boy you are Schatz! We are glad you are still a very happy and playful energetic boy! It is only the few white hairs on your face that belie your age, and even that is just a number! We are glad you love children, even if that means you don;t like other dogs as much! Children who meet you learn that dogs are not scary, and that is good for everyone! We are not surprised you are a "velcro" boy - Cocker Spaniels are well known for their loyalty, and also for those big brown pleading eyes! Congratulation, Schatz! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

I love the hunting breeds and Schatz appears to be typical of why. He strikes me as happy, intelligent and a great canine ambassador!

Enjoy your day, Schatz!

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Schatz.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Schatz

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love that BIG smile. No wonder kids love you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Sweet, handsome Schatz!

What a handsome boy you are, Schatz! Your curly, red coat is gorgeous, and just look at that SMILE, those sparkling pearly whites! I can't hardly believe you're 12 years young, sweetheart! You look like a kid, and have the energy and spunk of a kid at that! What a lucky, lucky soul your human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving, "stuck like glue," Velcro-esque best friend in you! And of course you're spoiled! That's as it should be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Schatz! Enjoy your much deserved day of international fame, sweetheart, celebrating with your family and all of your adoring friends and young fans, being spoiled EXTRA rotten, loved to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Schatz, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I'm sure that Schatz will get spoiled even more rotten on his special day, he is just so lovable and irresistable! Sending lots of love and hugs to Schatz, our extra special DOTD!

This cutie is Schatz. He turned twelve years old on the 22nd of February, but is still lively, playful and fun. He loves children, a little less than he loves other dogs. And children love him right back, they do not find him scary like they do other dogs, which is great!

Schatz is a real velcro dog. Everywhere I go, he goes as well, no leash required! He may be a bit spoiled, as frankly, There is nothing you can deny him when he looks at you with those pleading eyes. I love him very much and I cannot imagine life without him.
    How do you do, Schatz! You are very beautiful with your golden, curly fur! I would love to pet you because your coat looks so silky and soft! Your person is right - one look from your pretty eyes and I would be honored to do whatever you like. You are a busy dog, going many places with your person, meeting other dogs and children, and being your gorgeous self! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Schatz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Schatz, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome dog you are! Yes, you are very beautiful! I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!