Thread: Special Godzilla

Special Godzilla

How fun you and your girl share not only a birthdate but also a homecoming day! It is very special you have grown up together, and we know you have taught her a whole lot about how to be an animal friend, and a special pony friend, too! We are glad you persist when you need petting, a nose nudge can get pretty obvious after a while! Your muzzle, by the way, looks very soft - and I bet it feels like velvet! It is nice you never had to be "broken" to the saddle, that you figured it out together, I dislike the term "break" in the case of horses anyway! It is great you are so loved - and spoiled even, but after all, you and your girl are best friend and birthday buddies! Congratulations, Godzilla, you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Godzilla.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Godzilla

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  2.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have some big shoes to fill.
    What a cutie you are, and smart, too.
    Celebrate your special day with a big roar.

You're adorable Godzilla!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you get some special treats today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Godzilla, what a special pony you are, being born same as your beloved guardian! My Palomino, Tim, was also POTD many years ago. I hope you live to enjoy life as long as he did! Happy POTD and it was a pleasure to see and read about you, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Pony Godzilla!

Hi Godzilla! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a precious Shetland Pony you are, Godzilla, with such a special story to tell! Not only do you and your *special person* share the same birthday (born the same year!), you also share the same "homecoming day," Easter Sunday! Is there any doubt you two were destined to be best friends for life? How lucky your young person is to have had you, her ever faithful best friend and comforter there by her side these past 13 years, helping to teach her the true meaning of friendship, commitment, and unconditional love! And I can only imagine the partying going on each April 13th at your house, what with two birthdays being celebrated! Cake all around!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Godzilla! You're just too precious for words, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage! Hope you're enjoying it to the max, being loved and pampered to pieces, and to you and your young lady, wishes for a very happy 14th birthday come April 13th! Lots of love, hugs and *smooches* to you, precious Godzilla, Pet of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Godzilla what a lovely pony you are!!!

It was such a treat to see you wonderful pictures today!!! Just between us, the big monster Godzilla can not hold a candle to you!!! I'd rather see your pictures any time!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us !!!

Congratulations, sweet Godzilla, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Aaaw, what a sweet pony Godzilla is! It seems you two are both very special and hope you 2 had the very best day today!