Thread: Adorable Akito

Adorable Akito

What a shiny, pretty girl you are Akito! We are so glad your mom heard about that terrible situation you were in, and was brave enough to confront that terrible man and rescue you! And we are glad your mom persisted, and we bet you had won HER mom up long before the theoretical one-week define was up anyway. It is sad that you have lingering damage, and I hope that man never gets another pet ever again! And it is good your mom knows you well enough to know catnip is a no-no, and that she really, frankly, should never allow a door to separate you and she! Congratulations, pretty Akito - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Akito
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Akito, what a beautiful sleek shiny ebony kitty girl you are! Your fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face, with those big golden eyes so full of love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Vinton, VA to pet you and gently skritch you under your chin. I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you and gently skritch your chin for me .

I was horrified to read your story of your early treatment. I cannot tell you how glad and grateful I am that your Meowmie found out about this and got you away from that awful "man" who had you before. I hope and pray he has never had another animal at his mercy.

Ever since then, you have had the most wonderful home and Purrrson! You like to be with her as much as possible, and you make your "really weird dark meow type noise" if she shuts you out of a room. You like to play with your dangle toy and to sleep on Meowmie when she is in an uncomfortable position. What a delightful love-filled home you and she share!

Congratulations, darling Akito, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Akito

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    One thing for sure, your mom listened to her mom and found you a very good home.
    I didn't realize cats could get addicted to catnip.
    Celebrate your special day with something other than that.

Akito, you are so shiny and beautiful! You are so loved and loving! I wish you many many happy and healthy years with your beloved human!

(I hope someone did call the cops on that awful man!)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

There is nothing worse than a bully and one who abuses an animal or a child does not deserve the gift of life,
    I have the feeling that some of My Found Hotel Cats had a rough life as they were scared when they first arrived and it took a long time to get them to realize that no one who hurt them when they came home.

Akito is such a Elegant Ebony Cat and she looks a lot like our Ebony Beau also a sleek Ebonite.
    WE are glad that Akito is now in her Forever Home where she will always be happy and content.

All of My Black Cats and My Ebony Angels are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Akito Our Now Safe Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Akito is a stunning kitty! And you are a rock star for standing up to that jerk and demanding that he surrender the kitty that he was abusing to you. I am sorry about your kitty's lingering after-effects and shyness, but she is now safe and very much loved. As for my views on those who are cruel to animals, I'd best not get started as my language would have Karen kicking me off this site. Please give Akito a cuddle from me!

Blog Entries
    Akito is so very lucky you came along and saved her, hate to imagine the terrible fate she would have suffered. She is safe now and forever, no harm will come to her at the hands of monsters from now on. That is so good to know as Akito is such a beautiful cat and she totally deserves a beautiful life! Please give her lotsa love from me!! The very best COTD!

It infuriates me to hear of animal abuse, and what you endured was severe, dear Akito. I am so glad your guardian had the nerve to confront the "man" that made you suffer so, and now you are in a loving home. May your ailments not be such that you cannot enjoy life, and may you live on with your devoted guardian for many more happy years!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Akito ... you are a real cutie pootie! I'm glad you got away from the bad, and can enjoy your nice human! Congratulations Akito COTD!

Akito, what an adorable girl you are!!!

I am a big fan of ebony cats!!! You are a very beautiful one!!! I would love to give your wonderful mommy a big (((HUG))) for standing up to that monster and saving you!!! I hope you two have many many years of love and fun together!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Akito on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brave, beautiful Akito!

Hi Akito! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a beautiful ebony girl you are, Akito, and like so many of our babies, a box lover!

I can't for the life of me comprehend how ANYONE could so horiffically abuse a defenseless kitten. Thank goodness you mommy came to your rescue in time, giving that evil man the boot! Well, it breaks my heart to think you're still suffering the physical "scars" and challenges from his actions. But somehow your "heart" and spirit remained intact, somehow you learned to love and trust again! Hopefully, memories of those horrible times have been replaced with countless happy memories, with many more yet to be made! Animals are simply without equal in their ability to "heal!" You're a treasure, Akito, and your mommy SO very blessed to have known your love and companionship these many years. How well her kindness and compassion have been rewarded!

Thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming story with us all. Your courage and spirit, your will to survive, are an inspiration to us all!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Akito, Cat of a Lifetime! Hope you're enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~