Thread: Cute Mitt

Cute Mitt

How nice you and your mom were rescued, and we are glad the shelter you landed at helped you with your surgery and the flea problem. It is great the lady brought you into the visiting room that day, even if you mom had not known she was interested in you. You settled onto her lap, and the deal was sealed. It is good you are such a smart boy, and know all those commands, even if you do not always respond to some of them. You look very proud in your top photo, and the light from the window is falling on you perfectly. And sure, you may have some quirks, but hey, you obviously are a much loved boy, and that's what matters most! Congratulations, Mitt! You are Dog of the Day for the whole big world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, cute little Mitt.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Mitt, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute little dog you are! I can tell from the article that your human loves you very much and vice versa I'm sure. All your photos are terrific. I'm glad you were adopted and have a great home. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Mitt

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are perfect just the way you are, and so darn cute.
    Chihuahuas can be great watch dogs, so keep up the good work
    and celebrate your special Sunday DOTD.

Adorable Mitt!

Hi Mitt! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable little man you are, Mitt, precious beyond words! I too love that top photo of you looking out of the window, the sun streaming down onto your sweet face! And what a smart boy you are! Your repertoire of commands is most impressive! How luck your mom was, to have been rescued by you, and you by her! She may not have thought you were the "perfect" one for her, the doggie she was looking for that day at the shelter, but that's just how it turned out to be...one perfect match! So, you have a few little "quirks!" Don't we all? As your mom says, pure perfection is way over rated. In fact there is no such thing! The important thing is you're the perfect pup for her, and how blessed she is to have you in he life; a best friend, a loving companion, a protector and comforter! You're not simply a good doggie, you're a great doggie, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Thanks to your dear mom for opening up her home and heart to such a deserving pup, for sharing your very special self, all of those heart melting pics with us! Meeting you today was real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, sweet baby boy, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Mitt, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww Mitt, you're adorable! Just look at that face! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mitt reminds me so much of the little rescue I decided to keep even with her jealousy and bad habit of attacking mine whenever she could. I almost tossed her in the car to dump her in the shelter but decided to have her spayed and find her a home--- this is when I found out no one wants a black dog and they are the first to be euth. Had only one home for her but the lady worked all day so I didn't think this was fair to the dog. So--- even after my vet's advice to not keep her because it was unfair to my other one I couldn't dump her. So.... I owned a spayed female about 14 mos old ( who had already been bred). Took me two weeks of hard work to teach her that attacking my other dog was not a good idea and she also learned that the other dog was no 1 for everything, treats, her bowl and the door first and settled into a routine.. they get along fine now although it does take away some of the attention from my other dog who is 16 and very slow, deaf and almost blind. I'll be glad for her company when the older one goes, she's actually so healthy it's hard to believe. Stone deaf and doesn't see too well but we adapted. And I can rest easy knowing that black ferocious shrimp won't be homeless again or ever be abused again...
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Blog Entries
    Oh little Mitt is truly freakin' adorable! Apparently a wee bit of a pain in the arse as well, most everyone is at times eh? Sure loved seeing darling Mitt as DOTD, please smooch him for me!! Fantastic DOTD.

He looks perfect to me!

He's perfect for you and that's what's important. The glitches will work themselves out if you are patient and continue to work with him. (I have one of those dogs who thinks she is too high and mighty to ge her paws wet as well.)