Thread: Special Sora Pygora!

Special Sora Pygora!

What a neat-looking girl you are, Sora! And I love that your name rhymes with your breed! It is great that your people love you even though you tend to be a bit skittish, and they take good care of you! How fun your two boys had such opposite coloring, especially as your coloring – and indeed your whole existence was a surprise was for them! We bet any yarn from your bi-annual sheering ends up being amazingly soft! And it is good they know so much about your breed to know what to do and not do! Your cute black face amidst those wavy lighter hairs really stands out! And those gold eyes just look so pretty in contrast, and we can just see the love shining in them! Congratulations, Sora! You are the Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're so pretty Sora!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sora

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful unexpected surprise you were.
    Your family loves you very much, so don't be shy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Sora!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Sora, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a very nice looking Pygora goat. I have three pet pygmy goats but don't think I've seen a Pygora in the area where I live. Anyway it was a very interesting informative article. I agree that baby goats are adorable! I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    What a fine lookin' goat Sora is, what a lovely POTD!

Sweet Sora!

Greetings sweet Sora! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are, Sora! I couldn't agree more with your mom when she says you couldn't be more perfect if you tried...perfect just the way you are! Yes, just look at that face! Who could resist is right!
    (Your eyes are stunning!)

I SO enjoyed meeting you and your goat family, sweetheart! Your humans are so lucky to have not only a best friend in you, but a source for all of that gorgeous fleece, soon to be spun into beautiful yarn! I'm a spinner and weaver, so learning about your breed (didn't know about the horns!) has been a special treat! And extra thanks to your mom for sharing that graphic, explaining the different types of fibers!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Sora! I hope you and your entire goat family (goat mommy Sonata, "kids" Sooty and Cosmos and sister Sutekina) are enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, sweet Sora, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~