Thread: Spectacular Sammee!

Spectacular Sammee!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Sammee - and your long-haired Siamese coat is so pretty! No one would every guess you are almost 16 years old, as you look not even half your age! It must be that special love you and your mom share that keeps you looking so young! She helped you survive as a tiny kitten, and you Long-haired Siamese like you were the inspiration for creating a new breed that they now call the Balinese! Congratulations, sweet Sammee - You are our special Caturday Cat of the Day! We hope you have many more years together!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations

The beauteous Miss Virginia, who is just about your age, would like to remind you that 16 is the new 12. She and I wish you congratulations on your special day. You are a beautiful beautiful girl, and bilingual too.

Sammee is beautiful! What a fun cat, too! Congratulations Sammee COTD!

Sammee

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You certainly are a much loved little beauty.
    Bottle feeding always helps bond people and their pets.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations to beautiful blue eyed Sammee on being today's Cat of the Day!
    You look even fluffier than my Siamese Balinese cat Izzy.
    I hope your owner spoils you today since it is your special day today.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Sammee!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You such a venerable and beloved Siamese Cat , and here you are at nearly 16 years young a loyal and much loved Cat Companion for all those years , and we know that the bond between you and your beloved Best Friend is as strong as it can be , as many of my Found Hotel Cats were also blessed with long happy lives.

We are so pleased to meet you Sammee , and we are glad to know that we have a New Friend in Billings one day this year Our Awesome Angels Companion Army will visit Montana , and they will sure to drop by.
    We hope that there is a nice buffet there.

We know that My Siamese Six Pack is leading the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Sammee the Siamese OPur Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Sammee, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl. You certainly look good for your age of 16 years. No doubt you have been cared for and loved very much during your time with your human. I hope you have more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    It is wonderful to see Sammee as COTD, she is very special and so very pretty!

Dearest Sammee, what an utterly gorgeous long-haired Siamese kitty you are! Almost Sweet-Sixteen now, and just as precious as the day you were born. Your fur is so beautiful, so soft and luxurious, and what a sweet face you have, with those long whiskers and the lovely blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Billings, MT to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful long love-story you and she have shared! You came to her when you were only four weeks old, so tiny you could fit in a teacup. She fed you every two hours with mother's milk replacement, and your bond for life was sealed. Since then you and she have been loving companions. You and she converse each morning in German and meows about breakfast. You give right-paw-shakes and like to race around the house each evening. What a delightful love-filled home you and Meowmie share!

Congratulations, darling Sammee, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful, sweet Sammee!

Hi Sammee!!! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an honor it is, having the chance to pay tribute to a seasoned kittyzen as beautiful, as precious, as deserving as you, Sammee! With that thick, plush coat of yours and those sparkling blue eyes, it's hard to believe you're a day over 5, let alone 15 plus, and you still have the spunk and energy of a kitty half your age, too! You and your mom have been together an amazing near 16 years, though I'd bet for her it feels like only yesterday since that first bottle feeding, that day you first bonded, the day the deal was sealed for you and your mommy! Yes, your mommy is one very lucky lady, having knowing your devotion, your unconditional love these many years, Sammee. You're so much more than a best friend, you're her loving companion, her furry soul mate, her Cat of a Lifetime!

Thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming story, your heart melting photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you was truly an honor! Here's to a very special, fun filled day of celebration, Sammee, with wishes for many, many more happy years for you and your dear mommy! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sammee, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, beautiful Sammee! What a lovely long-haired Siamese kitty you are! How wonderful that you still have loads of energy and spunk! Your coat is so fluffy and gorgeous, and your gem-like blue eyes! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678