Thread: Awesome Barney

Awesome Barney

What a cute, and super-fluffy pup you are, Barney! We ares very impressed that you and Balthazar are good friends! Many dogs might thing he was a toy or even worse! But you know already he is a fellow family member. We are glad you are so very much loved, even though you are naughty sometimes! We know you are a lovable puppy, and you will grow up being a friend to your mom and everyone you meet! You are much cuter,. I think, than the purple dinosaur character who shares your name! Keeping learning and growing - and try to be extra good today, Barney - you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Barney

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are the cutest little guy.
    I can see you are going to be very spoiled, and rightly so.
    Celebrate your world famous day in a big way.

What a cute little puppy you are, Barney. Congrats on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Barney in Sweden, What a cute adorable dog you are--just precious!! I can tell from the article that you are very much loved and have a wonderful life with your human. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your sweet photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Barney is so cuddly and kissable! Could not be a more precious puppy!

Adorable Barney!

Hi Barney in Sweden! Happy Dog of the Day!

AWWWWW!!! What a cutie patootie, utterly precious puppy you are, a lovable, life loving dynamo! Now that's a face that could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts, and you've got the personality to match that face...irresistible! And what a lucky boy, having that thick, curly coat to keep you warm during those cold, Swedish winters! You've only been with your mommy a short while, but already you two have managed to build such a very special bond of love and trust! A perfect match indeed! How lucky your mommy is, having a beautiful best furry friend in you, Barney! You're as sweet and loving as they come, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you sure has warmed and brightened my cold and rainy day! (Your pics are precious!) Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, playing with your lizzie pal Balthazar, playing to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Barney, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're so cute Barney!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla