Thread: Sweet Snowflake

Sweet Snowflake

What a cute, round little guy you are Snowflake! I am glad your person explained how a little brown and tan hamster is a White Winter Hamster, as if you were in the wild, having a white coat would help you hide from predators in the snow! But you coat, like you, gets to stay nice and brown because you are warm and cozy in the house, where you are a loved pet! We are impressed you are potty trained, I bet some people did not even know that was possible! You are doing a very good job at teaching your human what fun it is having a sweet little pet like you! Congratulations, Snowflake - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh, you're a little cutie Snowflake!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Snowflake

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Hamsters are very smart. I'm sure you have come up with quite a few ways
    on how to escape, but why would you want to? Sounds like you have a wonderful life.
    Plenty of food and love. Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD, cute Snowflake.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Snuggly Snowflake!

Congratulations, Snowflake, on being POTD! You have the precious face of an angel! (We rodents!) YES, hamsters (and all rodents) are EXTREMELY SMART! (People underestimate them!) We're so glad you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated! (Wish all pets were that lucky!) We're sending you all best wishes today for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Too Sweet Snowflake!

Hi Snowflake! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

Awww, what a precious "Winter White" hammie you are, Snowflake, beautiful not only in looks but in heart, and oh so smart! Potty trained?
    That's a first for me! And in the wild your silvery coat would turn pure white come winter? How special can a hammie get? Your human is so very lucky to have been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Snowflake, and how lucky are you, being her/his one and only! No doubt you've made your human an animal lover for life, teaching her/him a lot of very important life lessons along the way! What a team!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, gazing all of your heartwarming pics, sure has brightened my dark, rainy day! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, Snowflake, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Snowflake, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day...EVERY day! (Just look at those pawsies!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~