Thread: Wonderful Wilda

Wonderful Wilda

What a pretty girl you are Wilda, and it is fun your ball matches the bright grass so perfectly! It is very nice that you are such a loved girl. You do a very good job of keeping you girl company, and we know having a warm lapful of puppy is a pretty good study aid for classes! We think your haircut looks adorable, so try not to cry too much for your next one, okay? It is good you are smart, and friendly. You are our Dog of the Day! Congratulations, cutie!
    I've Been Frosted

Wilda

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Each picture of you is so cute.
    You are very much loved, so I'm sure you will be celebrating
    your special world famous day.

Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Wilda.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wonderful Wilda!

Hi Wilda in Sweden! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, bouncy, life loving pup you are, sweetheart! Love your curls and that sporty 'do, the perfect low maintenance, cropped cut for an active girl such as yourself, especially with summer coming!

How lucky your mommy is, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a comforter and protector in you, Wilda! You truly are a ray of sunshine, bringing so much joy to your mommy's days, giving extra meaning to her life! A human couldn't hope for more in a furkid!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires by your proud mommy! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Wilda, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Wilda in Sweden, What a cute pretty girl you are! You are just adorable! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. It sure sounds as if you are a wonderful friend and companion for your human. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Aww Wilda, you're so cute!!! Wilda was one of my grandmother's name!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope it was a fun day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla