Thread: Darling Denali

Darling Denali

What a pretty kitty you are, Denali, and there is no mistaking the Russian Blue side of your family tree! It was very smart of you to be so very, very persistent when your human came to choose a kitty, you knew she was the human who would love you! And as you are her first cat, you get to teach her all sort of new things! We are glad you are such a loved kitty, and you have trained your human so well! Congratulations, pretty girl, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Denali is a beauty! We're so glad she found you! Congratulations Denali, COTD!

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Denali.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Denali

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You certainly knew who to pick to give you a forever home.
    Enjoy the good life and celebrate your special day.

Dearest Denali, aren't you the most adorable little grey kitty! Your fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those great big eyes. And you are so cute in all your photos. I wish I could reach right through the screen down to Albany, LA to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! You chose and adopted your dear Purrrson from a shelter.. and how good that she chose the adoption route rather than buy a cat from a puppy-kitten-mill. You are her very first cat, and ever since you came home you have been teaching her all about the joys of cat companionship. You stay safe as an indoor cat and enjoy exploring your huge home, and what a delightful love-filled home it is!

Congratulations, darling little Denali, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Denali

What a cutie, love your persistence! Happy COTD
    Barbara

Oh, beautiful Denali! What a gorgeous blue-grey kitty you are! You persisted when your mom came to the adoption center that day And now you have a wonderful, loving forever home! Your coat looks so plush and soft - I would love to gently pet you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Denali!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Denali was an adorable, priceless kitten. Now she is a sleek beauty, what a magnificent COTD! No wonder you are mad about her, loved seeing her a reading her story today!

Hello Denali, What a beauty you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. I am so glad you were adopted and have a wonderful loving home. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Darling Denali!

Hi Denali! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Russian Blue baby you are, Denali, so cute I can hardly stand it! I do wonder, though, just how a Louisiana girl came to be named after one of the most beautiful locales in...Alaska! It was clearly a case of love at first sight for you and your mommy, not that she had any choice, what with your firmly attaching yourself to her leg! Good move! hehe I'm sorry that you had to spend even one day of your young life in a shelter, but if that had to be, well, talk about deluxe shelter digs! Well, those days are but a distant memory now, Denali, with nothing but years of fun times, shared love and devoted companionship to look forward to, for you and your mom! You're a treasure, sweetheart, a blue beauty, inside and out, and so very deserving of your "top cat" kudos!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're having an extra special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Denali, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Denali we are the Found Cat Hotels and Angels and we are sad as our Dad is getting older , and forgot to look at the Catof the Day something he does almost every day.
    You are such a beautiful Cat Denali with you sweet face , dark Gray Fur.

We just love you as a friend Denali and it is so nice that you and your Dog Companions are having a great time.

We are sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Dear Deanlai our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS