Thread: Silly Sancho

Silly Sancho

What a cutie you are, Sancho, and there is no mistaking you for any other breed! We are so glad your humans are vigilant about your pancreatitis, as there is a reason Beagles are known as "chow hounds!" So if you refuse to be careful about what you eat, they do that for you! It must be fun to see you jump for your favorite frozen peas, and we are glad you get exercise that way! I am sure your mom loves your enthusiastic welcome home, and we know it is not entirely motivated by the hope for treats! Congratulations, cutie! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats cute Sancho, on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sancho

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a cutie and well taken care of.
    I'm glad you have a younger sister to play with, that will add years to your life.
    Celebrate your special day with healthy food.

Hello Sancho, it's a pleasure to meet such a sweet cute dog. I enjoyed reading about you but am sorry you have health problems and diet restrictions. I hope your health allows you to have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Beagle Sancho

Oh, be still my Beagle loving heart! What a beautiful Beagle boy you are, Sancho! I love your soft, fawn coloring, and those long, velvety, trademark Beagle ears! And of course, those big, brown eyes of yours are total heart melters!

You're such a little cutie, Sancho, such a goofer, with just enough quirkiness to make your humans' lives interesting! Keep them wanting for more, right sweetheart? ("Driveby kisses?) I'm sorry to hear of your health challenges, sweetheart. But by all accounts your mommy and daddy have your pancreatitis under control, with the help of a Rx diet! Jumping for peas? hehe Now that sounds like fun! And it's great than you have a "wild and crazy" young Labbie sister to keep you young at heart, too! (Not that 7 is old by any means!) What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Sancho, and how deserving you are! Your mom and dad are so very lucky to have a best Beagle buddy, a friend for life, in you, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more happy, carefree years o shared love and friendship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sancho! Hope you're in the midst of a very special Dog of the Day, enjoying a car ride (head out the window), a nice or walk or two, some sunbathing, being loved and pampered to pieces! You deserve it, and so much nore! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sancho, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Awww, Sancho is so very cute! Ya gotta love his quirky, unique personality. Excellent DOTD!

You're adorable Sancho!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope this has been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla