Thread: Terrific Taz

Terrific Taz

What a cutie you are, Taz - and that is a really fun picture of you, with the hot dog toy looking like giant clown lips! There in no mistaking you for anything other than 100% pug, and we are glad your humans got you from the rescue group! You are a perfect example of the fact that there are wonderful purebred dogs in rescue situations - some people think only mixed breeds or undesirable dogs are there and they have to pay a lot of money at a store or to a breeder> It is great you got a name that fits you so perfectly, and we know it's just your puppy energy, you are not destroying anything on purpose! You are a much loved, boy, Taz - and now you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations again!
    I've Been Frosted

Taz

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Pugs are the happy-go-lucky clowns of the dog world, and you fit that to a tee.
    How could anyone not be cheered up just by looking at the cute face?
    I love all of your pictures. Your people have a lot of fun with you.
    Celebrate your special DOTD.

Congrats on being DOTD, cute Taz.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Have fun

Have fun n your great life little man. Tell you mommy ti give you lots of training and exercise.

my Taz..

Yes , Taz is a great lil guy we enjoy having him ...he can make u laugh. He is always doing something silly . and yes hes name fits him to a T.

Blog Entries
    Taz is SO adorable!! Please give him many kisses from me, so glad he is DOTD!!

Taz the Terrific!

Hi Taz! Happy Dog of the Day!

Awww, what a precious Pug you are! Yours are some of the BEST expressions I've ever seen, human or canine! Oh, what an adorable little "terror" you are, Taz, such a lovable, mischievous, little devil! Yes, you sure do live up to your name, but in such a good way! I had to laugh when your mom described that circus music playing in your head! I'll just bet the smiles and laughs are endless at your house. I can't imagine how you ever came to find yourself in rescue, Taz, but in the end your story couldn't have had a happier new beginning! You're a treasure, Taz, one in a million, and your family SO very lucky to have you in their lives!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day, getting into all sorts of mischief, running in circles to your fave calliope tunes, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddle and smooches to you, precious Taz, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

my little taz

Thank you , To everyone who has been nice enough,to write nice things about my little taz ... We love him very much .😁Thank you,Moreno family and taz..