Thread: Cute Hairy Turtle!

Cute Hairy Turtle!

What a cute boy you are, Hairy, and I am glad your Dad explained how such a smooth-shelled boy got the name Hairy! You are the very first Musk Turtle we have ever had to be Pet of the Day! How nice you now have a bigger tank to enjoy, and while we know you don't like change, I am sure you will love it in time! And I am sure your person moved your treasure chest in there with you, as you guard it so nicely! It is interesting to know you do not have a musky smell - despite your breed's name! Maybe that is because you are a loved, happy turtle! Congratulations, cutie! You are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Long may you live!
    I've Been Frosted

Hairy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Turtles are wonderful pets.
    I love the picture with your little fish friend. That is priceless.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy many more years.
    I'm glad your Dad is planning on your future if something happens to him.

Congrats on being POTD, cute Hairy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Hairy is amazing, so glad he is POTD! His home looks very lovely and I'm sure that means the world to Hairy!

Adorable Hairy!

Hi Hairy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a cute, quirky, personality packed Musk Turtle you are, Hairy! It's always fun when a species I've never heard of before is our featured honoree! In fact, I do believe you have the distinction of being the first Musk Turtle to be honored here on Pet of the Day!

I guess there's no doubting who rules the tank, right Hairy? And while your dad says (for the most part) you're minding your umm, tank manners, the looks you and Cute Fishy are exchanging in that one pic tell me that condition is subject to change! How lucky your dad is, having the privilege of sharing his life with a creature as unique as you, Hairy, and having been blessed with such an incredibly long life span, so many more years of friendship to look forward to, for you and your dad!

Thanks to your dad for sharing your gorgeous self, all of those stunning photos with us! It's been a pleasure meeting you, sweetheart, having the chance to pay tribute to such a special guy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day, Hairy, celebrating your much deserved "top pet" props, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, adorable Hairy, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Hairy!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'll bet there are no other turtles named Hairy, sweetheart, which also adds to your special qualities! I hope the fish and you continue to respect each other's space and make good, friendly tank mates. Happy POTD and may you live another 30 years or more, along with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Amazing Hairy!

Congratulations, Hairy, on being POTD! Turtles are fascinating pets! We love your photos! We hope you enjoy your special honor and enjoy a fun, long, happy, safe life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net