Thread: Siamese Simba!

Siamese Simba!

What a handsome boy you are, Simba, and there is no mistaking you for anything other than 100% Siamese! Your blue eyes stand out nicely against your dark face, but that is not the best part about you! After their many years before you, you are the first kitty to teach them why some people rave about their own kitties! You are a character, and we are so glad you stay safe on your harness and leash for walk - coyotes are nothing for a handsome boy like you to mess with! We are so glad your people nominated you, and we hope you have many, many more years with them, being the sweetest alarm clock ever, and making sure they stick to their routines! Congratulations, Simba, gorgeous one - you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Simba

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    What a handsome, much loved boy you are.
    I'm glad you have such a good mom and dad that takes so much time with you, like the walks.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Simba, what a handsome young Siamese guy you are! You're an excellent example of the classic, applehead Meezer, with that Seal-point coat and the great big paws and the lovely blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to Santa Clarita, CA to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And at only 20 months, you're still a growing boy. Your photo collection shows a very happy boy, too! You look great all dressed up in your harness-coat for a walk and a tree-climb, and relaxing at home, and trading nose-bumps with your dear Pawpie. You have very busy days with your family, getting them up at 5am, dining with them, taking Pawpie out for walks, helping Meowmie with the cleaning, and exploring new packages. You and they love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Simba, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Simba!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are a Classic Siamese Cat Simba, you remind me so much of my Bo Bo and Samuel aka Shemp the Cat that it makes me miss them.
    To me the Siamese Cat is the most striking of Cats with that blend of colors , but then again I love all Cats,

I have the feeling that My Found Hotel Cats will want a red vest such as you are wearing Simba, and wish that they could all climb trees too.
    You are such a Hnadsome Cat , that we are so pleased to make you our Friend.

My Siamese Six Pack of Angels is starrting Our Siamese MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our Newest Meezer Pal , Simba the Sensational.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Simba is an outstanding COTD, happy, healthy and shiny! What a delight to see Simba, all his pics are great but I love the one with Pappy the best. Hope the family has a great time on this special day, cuddles to Simba!

Concatulations dear Simba, you are indeed a very handsome lad.

Oh, gorgeous Simba! What a beautiful meezer kitty you are! Your blue eyes, your dark seal points - wow! You are a busy kitty, too - being the 5 AM alarm clock, taking your person for a walk, going up into the tree for a look around, and helping to check any packages your mum brings home from shopping trips. You keep your mom company during house-cleaning chores, what a beautiful assistant! I love the photo of you having a bit of a conversation with your person, and maybe even exchanging sweet nose-bumpies ! I can tell you are a greatly loved kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Siamese Simba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Simba handsome boy

He's so handsome! Simba looks just like my Ashes, he was a BIG handsome Ragdoll. He loved artichoke leaves. If your Simba likes artichokes, maybe my Ashes came back as Simba :-) I'm so glad you got to adopt such a lovebug.

Sweet, sweet Simba!

Greetings Simba! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a breathtaking Meezer man you are, Simba! Your thick, plush coat and your coloring are gorgeous, and those baby blues, simply meezmerining! Love that photo of you posing so regally in front of that beautifl flower arrangement! Then again ALL of your photos are squee worthy! (Hard to imagine you could ever take a bad picture, hehe!) I can't begin to fathom how you came to find yourself homeless, Simba, but oh, what a happy day that was, the day you chose your mommy and daddy to be your very own! Talk about a match made in heaven! You sure are living the good life, sweetheart, being as pampered as you are, enjoying those special walks with daddy each day, stalking lizards and hunting bugs, helping your mommy clean, being loved so unconditionally. Your mommy and daddy truly are blessed, having a best friend in you, a beautiful, soft, furry little bundle of love bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives, to your home, each and every day! You're one in a million, sweet baby boy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Great thanks to your dear mommy for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story and all of those precious photos with us! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you're having a fun day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Simba, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

(Father and son having a chat!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Simba is Simply Adorable!

Congrats to Simba and his loving humans on being today's COTD! I, too, have a male Meezer, Koji, who is also very affectionate looks a bit like Simba, so Simba's pictures stir a special place in my heart. (You can see Koji in my photo albums.) I'm happy to hear of what a happy life Simba has and of the great joys he brings to his humans! Wishing Simba and his family many happy, healthy years together!
    Last edited by 5Cats; 03-23-2015 at 09:52 PM.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette