Thread: Adorable Atlas

Adorable Atlas

What a cutie you are, Atlas, and we are so glad your mom sent so many nice photos of you! It is obvious that you were just waiting for them, even if they didn't know they wanted a tricolor boy! It is great you stole their hearts, and we know life has not been the same for them since that day! Do try not to herd the kitties too much - they do have sharp bits that can hurt when you annoy them enough! You are not only a very much loved boy - you are Dog of the Day at your house every day, but today you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Atlas

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are adorable. Each picture is so cute.
    I'm glad you get to go all of those places with your mom and dad.
    I'm sure you will all celebrate your special day.

You are a very handsome boy with you tri-color coat, Atlas. Congrats on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Atlas is certainly very smart and special. Clearly he is smart, you can see that in his eyes and his wicked good looks are the icing on the cake! Huge fans of Atlas here, love him as DOTD!

Adorable Atlas!

Hi Atlas! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable low rider you are, Atlas! I can't imagine a prettier colored coat than yours, Atlas! In fact, you're a beauty from the top of your beautiful head to the tip of your, your...well, you know! As the saying goes, never judge a book by its cover, or a Corgi by its coat! You may not been the Corgi your family was (at first) hoping for, but you sure wound up being the doggie they wanted all along, precious beyond words, perfect in every way! What a treasure you are, Atlas, how very lucky your mommy and daddy are, having a best friend, a loving companion in you, sweetheart! You even help keep the kitties in line, literally!

Great thanks to your dear mom for sharing your precious self, all of those heart melting pics and TOO CUTE video with us! Meeting you has made my day SO much brighter and warmer! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, cutie pie, taking a trip to Taco Bell for a burrito (separating the brown "stuff" from the red and the green), herding the kitties, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents!!! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Atlas, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Squeeeeee! Extreme cuteness alert for adorable Atlas! I Corgis and Atlas, sweet tri-color boy, you are beautiful! I agree exactly with what my friend tatsxxx11 said - from the top of your head to the tips of your toes! I would love to give you a huge hug today, because you are your people's Dog of the Day each and every day! You help keep your kitty-siblings in line, and give everyone lots of smiles by being your wonderful self Happy, happy Dog of the Day and lifetime to Atlas!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Atlas

You are a heartwarming CUTIE PIE! Your pics make me want to kiss and cuddle you, you look so soft!