Thread: Adorable Aiolos!

Adorable Aiolos!

What a handsome boy you are, Aiolos! We are so glad you person nominated you, as we have not had a Briard to feature in quite a while! Your fur looks so well-groomed that we believe you get nice brushings down a lot! And of course you love carrots - they are crunchy, and tasty - and good for dogs and humans both! You are such a cutie, we are glad you love your boy - and the rest of his family very much! Congratulations adorable Aiolos - you are Dog of the day for everyone to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Aiolus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aiolos

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are such a handsome boy, I'd love to give you a big hug.
    I think your person is correct about commercial dog food not being that good.
    You know you are much loved when they feed you real food.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Briard Aiolos!

Hi Aiolos! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, personality packed Briard boy you are, Aiolos! And what a treat, having the elusive Briard as our very special, most deserving honoree! It's not often one of your own is our featured pup! And oh yes, you sure DO love carrots, and that top photo is proof positive! What a lucky fellow you are, Aiolos, having those beautiful vineyards to romp through, chowing down on all of those tasty, healthy, homemade meals, being so well cared for, loved so completely by your devoted family! Luckier still are your humans, having a fun, life, people loving furkid and best friend in you! You're a beauty alright, inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of worldwide fame, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Aiolos, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I know you're in there somewhere Aiolos! You're a looker!

Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla