View Poll Results: Which design do you think more people would prefer

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Version 1

3 30.00%
  • Version 2

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Kitty Shirt Poll - Kitty Angels shirt, too!

For people who like #2 - here's the link! http://teespring.com/everycat - you can get fitted T, hoodies, or normal t-shirts! We made the kitty yellow so it stands out!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've Been Frosted

That's gorgeous! I love it, plus all the cats with eyes, especially I think 1b, the winking eyes.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I love all the ones with the eyes!

I would choose 1a so people know what they're looking at as soon as they see it. I love the lovey closed eyes too!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

And for you Canadians, (as Lorraine is ordering one through me, and I had to check what the shipping cost would be) the flat fee for shipping and handling to Canada is $9.50, with any additional item adding another $4 a piece - so you still do save money buying more than one!
    I've Been Frosted

I'll wait until a version#1a, b, or c comes out.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Okay, today just 2 1/2 more days to get the design #2 version, so for those who liked it, the link is http://teespring.com/EveryCat?pr=talkfree to get free shipping! We just need two more for it to print, as one is on order, just hasn't shown up yet!
    I've Been Frosted

Okay, folks, this one is definitely going to print -

So if anyone else wants one, the URL is http://teespring.com/everycat - just 2 days left after today!
    I've Been Frosted

I got my Cat of the Day shirt today in the mail. It fits nice.

If at some point in the future you decide to print #1a, b, or c; I'll buy one.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    I got my Cat of the Day shirt today in the mail. It fits nice.

If at some point in the future you decide to print #1a, b, or c; I'll buy one.
    Excellent, glad you got it and like it! We'll let you know about the "#1" version(s) when we decide on those!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Excellent, glad you got it and like it! We'll let you know about the "#1" version(s) when we decide on those!
    What's weird is the comments below seem to support some version of #1 yet, mostly the #2 people voted. oh well.
    Anne

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    What's weird is the comments below seem to support some version of #1 yet, mostly the #2 people voted. oh well.
    Yes, and we did sell enough of #2 so it went to print!

We will do whichever #1 version got the most mentions, but we will need at least 3 shirts or hoodies sold or it will not go to print!

In the meantimes, here is the new campaign that started today - http://CatoftheDay.com/t/fur/ and it does include long-sleeved t-shirts with our hood, as some have requested!

I've Been Frosted

Okay, folks! As the weather warms up, we didn't choose hoodies as an option for this campaign, but if folks want one, we can add that option I think!

We went with Version 1A, as that got the most mentions and likes, so you have your choice or long or short-sleeved tshirts!

It is available now at: http://CatoftheDay.com/t/special/

And here is what it looks like! couldn't resist, made that little heart nose pink!

I've Been Frosted

Bumpity!
    I've Been Frosted

Only two more days, and no one has ordered one yet, so I am bumping this up, as many people expressed interest in this design when we originally posted it!
    I've Been Frosted

I ordered!! Now, if the size isn't right, how difficult is it to exchange??
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)