Thread: Beautiful Momma Brightback!

Beautiful Momma Brightback!

Goodness, you were so big in that first photo, we are not surprised you had your babies the very next day! Your pregnancy might not have been planned, but we are glad your mom knew just what to do to make sure you and your babies stay safe and heathy! You are a very good mom, and we are glad your are such a friendly, loving pet, too! How fun they have figured out how babies inherit their personalities and their trust of human! Congratulations, cutie, you are our very special Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're so pretty Brightback!!! Just look at those precious babies!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, Brightback.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Brightback

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a great mom you are. Your person also knows exactly what to do
    to keep you all healthy and happy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Brightback!

Congratulations, Mrs. Brightback, on being POTD! We precious mice and we people who rescue/adopt needy/homeless pets/rodents! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 (rescues)

Beautiful Brightback!

Happy Pet of the Day, sweet mommy Brightback!

Oh, what a precious mousie girl you are, beautiful in looks, in personality and heart! And oh, such a good mommy to your darling, "sweet as honey" pinkies! I can hardly take the cuteness factor! I don't think I've ever see a new born baby mouse...utterly heart melting! How lucky you are, Brightback, to be in the loving care of such a knowledgeable, devoted, loving human! You and she share a very special bond of love and trust, and hopefully, you will be passing on your traits of gentleness and trust to your dear wee ones! And I'm so happy to hear that your babies are staying put, making for one big, happy fur family! Just as your human says, you truly are a treasure, Brightback, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day props!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self with us, along with so many fun mousie facts/info! Meeting you has been a huge treat! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart; cuddling with your wittle ones, munching on cookies dunked in "cat milk," being treated to lots of extra free floor time, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful human! Lots of love, gentle cuddle and *tiny* kisses to you, precious Brightback, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!'

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Mama Brightback is a very magnificent mouse. Her whole story was fun to read and sounds like there will be a lot more fun and mayhem in the future for your growing mouse family! Wishing all the very best to Brightback and her sweet pinkies, happy POTD!

Brightback what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures!!! Your little pinkies are so adorable!!! I bet you are a great mom!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Brightback, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations! !

I absolutely love mice. I've rescued many that could not be sold at pet stores.
    I can tell you love her much.
    I'm against breeding as I rescue but you seem very loving & knowledgeable.

Enjoy being pet of the day Brightback.
    Love Benefits & Barney