Thread: Sweet Jasmine Kitty!

Sweet Jasmine Kitty!

Named for a flower and posing with all those colorful silk flowers, we just had to choose you for the first day of Spring! You are such a pretty girl with your different colored eyes, and we are not surprised you are deaf, as that is common with all white kitties with blue eyes. It is neat you have one blue and one gold eye, and it is obvious your brother Pewter does a good job scrubbing you clean, as your fur practically sparkles! Congratulations, Jasmine, you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    The efforts will pay off, as your new little friend grows into a confident, affectionate kitty who knows there's no place like home. Congratulations, Jasmine, for being Cat of the Day! <3

Congrats beautiful Jasmine, on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jasmine

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    I'm glad being deaf doesn't slow you down and you have friends to watch over you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Wow, you are sooooooo gorgeous dearest Jasmine !!
    We always have jasmin trees in our garden, and you have exactly the same colour as the flowers!!
    Many congratulations for being chosen as our COTD !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

That is great Jasmine that you have your Companion Cat Pewter to look after you and to bee your boon companion, in a world that is o quiet and you have to depend on your sense of smell and your whiskers to get about.
    You are such a Big Snowball Of a Cat , and our Newest American Cat Companion friend.

We are so pleased that you and Pewter are our friends , we Found Hotel Cats and Angels love New Friends and you are such Classy Ca
    We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for You Pewter and Jasmine , Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely!

Congratulations Jasmine and family, and thanks for the smiles - Beautiful You are, and Loved! Lucky!!

Hello, beautiful Jasmine! What a gorgeous girl you are with your fluffy white coat, your cute pink nose, your sweet face and beautiful eyes! I would love to gently pet you and feel your soft coat! Your brother Pewter helps you stay so clean! Happy first day of spring Cat of the Day to you, lovely Jasmine Kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    I love your snow white girl Jasmine, she is so beautiful, just like her name. She is a perfect COTD and the prettiest girl in the world!

Stunning Jasmine!

Greetings Jasmine! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Oh, that snow white coat, those stunning eyes, are breathtaking! And how perfectly named you are, Jasmine, named after one of the sweetest smelling, most beautiful blossoms on the planet! As Karen has said, we couldn't have hoped for a more perfect choice for our 1st day of spring honors! I've met so many deaf Cat of the Day honorees over the years, and just like you, they don't let their challenge keep them from living life to the max! Yes, you certainly are precious, Jasmine, a treasure, and your mommy and doggie and kitty sibs, so very lucky to have a best furry friend, a loving companion in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Your story, your gorgeous pics, sure have brightened my grey (soon to be snowy) day! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day, celebrating to the max with your kitty and doggie sibs, basking in the sunshine, being licked clean by Pewter, hehe, cuddling with your mommy, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jasmine, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jasmine, what a beautiful, stunning, gorgeous fluffy white kitty you you are! You are so pretty, with that luxurious fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with the lovely two-tone eyes, one yellow, one blue. Your photos are breathtaking, each bringing out another side of your delightful Purrrsonality. I love the flowers in front of you in the first shot, in which you are the most beautiful flower. I wish I could reach through the screen to Burnsville, MN to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you loads for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell, about the delightful family you have! Besides your dear Purrrson you have two older brother cats and an older brother dog, who all look out for you. Your kitty brother Pewter scrubs you clean. You love to lay in the morning sunshine and sleep with your Purrrson when he/she naps or goes to bed for the night. You are deaf but do not let that stop you from doing what you want. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Jasmine, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Pewter and your other kitty and doggie brothers and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I love her eyes. My kitty used to give me love bites on my feet lol they never hurt. Though if she was mad at me she sometimes bit a bit harder to show her displeasure.

Jasmine what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your pictures are simply stunning!!! They certainly brightened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Jasmine, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine is beautiful! Congratulations Jasmine! A fine lady is COTD!