Thread: Lovable Loppie

Lovable Loppie

Wow, Loppie! What a life you have had so far! Thank goodness you have survived all that, and we are glad you are so much loved. We hope your girl's sister has learned the prier way too pick you up now, and you are safe from any further misadventures! We are glad you survived that scary day, too. How nice you get to hope about on the grass in nice weather, and it is obvious you are a greatly loved bunny. We hope you have many, many more years with your girl, Loppie! Congratulations, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a pretty bunny Loppie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Prayers To Loppie!

Congratulations, Loppie, on being POTD! You certainly deserve it the honor after the hard, rough life you've had! Your life story is a such a sad one and impossible to read without tears. I want to adopt you, give you a huge cage/play area, safe inside the house (like all my little rescued pets), and spoil you like crazy with lots of toys and wheelbarrows full of fresh veggies! Sending prayers to you, Sweet Loppie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Loppie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Loppie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Last edited by DonnaDWM; 03-19-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Brave, beautiful Loppi!

Hi Loppie! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an adorable bun you are, Loppie! You have the prettiest silver coat, and that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! Your photos are beyond precious! In that top one it looks as though you're praying! Like you? I love you!!! And you can tell your your young lady not only do I thinkyou are special, but your very touching story is as well! Over the years you've endured more than your fair share of difficult, trying times, emotional and physical, even escaping death! What a brave bunny, what a trooper! (So sorry to hear that Duchess didn't make it.) But hopefully now, as you enter your golden years, you will know nothing but peaceful, carefree days, stress free and love filled days! It's clear your devoted human lady loves you dearly, Loppie, and will no doubt be there to defend and protect you all the days of your life! And hopefully your lady's sister has learned a lot along the way regarding the proper care and handling of bunnies!

Thanks to your young lady for sharing your beautiful self and all of those heart melting photos with us, giving us the chance to honor you for the very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to your family! You're a treasure Loppi, a beauty inside and out, and your humans one lucky lot, having a best furry friend, a loving companion, in you. Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Loppi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Loppie, what a wonderful POTD. I too, sure hope that all of the rest of your days are peaceful and safe and that you are spoiled rotten each and every day! You deserve the best little Iron Loppie!

Hello, pretty silver Loppie! Gentle petting and lovies to you for your special day! Happy BUnny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aaaaw what a sweetie. I used to let my bunny run around in the yard too. He was a sweetheart. I love lops.