Thread: Sweet Simba

Sweet Simba

What a handsome boy you are, Simba! Those pictures of you are so nice, they really show off your golden eyes so well! The one of you against the blue sky is stunning, too! It is hard to believe you are still a growing kitten, but you already have your role in life clearly under your paw! You know your humans need supervising at every turn, and it is good you like to be with them so much! Your fur looks positively luxurious to touch! You are a much loved buy, and congratulations! You are Cat of the Day for all of Romania - indeed for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Love those eyes.

What a gorgeous creature. It's alright to have a doggy friend. They keep you warm.

Dearest Simba, what a beautiful, beautiful young man you are! You are stunning, with that long, fluffy white fur and the sweet face with the long, curling ear tufts and the cute pink nose and the lovely golden eyes so full of love and happiness. What a great selection of photos you have posted here! 'd love to be able to reach through the screen to Bistrita, Telciu, Romania to pet you, and your doggie pal too. I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

You are not only gorgeous, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You love to play with your Purrrsons and pounce out at them from under the couch or curtains. You sit with them while they drink their morning coffee. You inspect everything. You are best friends with your doggie pal, and what a sweet photo of the two of you together. You are a very special kitty indeed, the whole world around! And what a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Simba, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and doggie and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-18-2015 at 08:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Simba

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Each picture of you is so great. I like the one with your
    dog friend. You both look happy together.
    You have done something great and special. You have made people love you.
    We all need more love in this world.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

What a handsome kitty you are, with your white fur and beautiful gold eyes. C0ngrats on being COTD, handsome Simba!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pretty Simba

You are a very handsome cat Simba.

That photo of you and your Puppy Friend is so beautiful Friend Simba that it looks like a photograph that should be on a Friendship Calendar and Greeting Card, the Friendship Calendars that show the love between different Animals.

You are such a Beautiful White Cat of the Future and we Found Hotel Cat Residents and Angels are so pleased to have Friends in Romania that Our Angels can visit on their travels all over our World.

We are sending a Two Fold Dog and Cat of the Future and Our New Dog and Cat Friend of the Day MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Romanian Friends and Our New Cat Of The Day Super Simba.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Really beautiful

What a beautiful cat. I hope the dog is not chained up like that all the time!

Simba what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I love your big beautiful eyes!!! You are a charmer for sure!!! Your wonderful pictures certainly brightend my gloomy rainy day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Simba, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simba

I also love those ear tufts! And it's so nice to see how well you get along with your dog friend; very heartwarming. Happy COTD to you, sweet boy.

Stunning Simba!

Greetings Simba! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning boy you are, Simba! Each photo is more beautiful than the next! Your sparkling amber eyes, your long, flowing white coat are beyond gorgeous! And oh, just look at those curly q ear tufties! I don't know how much more special you could be! Oh wait! You're just as beautiful inside as out! You don't have to be a rescue, or a "hero," to be special, Simba! You just have to be YOU! And being a mom to both kitties and doggies, I have to say that photo of you and your adorable best doggie bud cuddling together is beyond heart melting!!! How lucky your family is, having a loving companion, a beautiful best friend for life in you! And just think, your time together has only just begun, with so many more cherished memories yet to be made!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of celebrity, cuddling with your doggie friend, being loved and pampered to pieces by your loving humans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, stunning Simba, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! (Love to your pup pal, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Simba is a great looking cat ... growing up great. Contratulations Simba COTD!

Blog Entries
    I have never seen a finer looking cat than Simba, he is truly picture perfect! So sweet to see his dog friend, they are just the cutest pair, would love to kiss them both! Hope the whole family celebrates Simba, amazing COTD!

Sweet Simba! What a gorgeous kitty you are with your long white coat, your ear tufts, your pink nosie and your beautiful golden eyes! Your coat looks so fluffy and soft, I would love to gently pet you! Since I can't, though - I hope your person will give you and your doggie friend some extra petting for me today Happy Cat of the Day to sweet Simba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678