Thread: Zippy Ziggy!

Zippy Ziggy!

How fun your mom named you for the patterns you like to run, Ziggy! Your black and white coloring looks very handsome against all those St. Patrick's Day decoration - I really think green is your color! How neat your mom included a shot comparing bot sides of you - if it were not for that nose stripe, we might think you were two different boys! We are glad you were rescued, we honestly do not know how someone could every get tired of a guinea pig, unless they really didn;t pay attention to the wonderful, interesting personalities you have! Well, you are now in a knowledgable forever home, Ziggy, so you can zip around to your heart's content! Happy Saint Patrick's Day right back at you, Ziggy! You are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Ziggy!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! You look like you're all ready to celebrate!

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy St Patrick's Day Ziggy. You look very handsome in green. Congrats on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations Ziggy!

Your one lucky boy to be rescued.
    Your mom understands that pets are Forever .
    Once we have a pet its our duty to "Love 'Em For Life!'
    Enjoy your day & the rest of your little life.
    Love Barney & Nene

Precious Ziggy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Ziggy, from a wheeker lover for life AND a fellow "Gemini!" Hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart! (From the looks of it, you're all geared up for the "wearn' of the green!" What a precious piggy you are, Ziggy, and a twin to my Rainbow Bridge girl, Moonbeam!

As a long time mom to rescued pigs, I couldn't agree more with your mom when she says...

Guinea Pigs are wonderful pets but they are not like a cat or dog. Sometimes people get tired of them and don't want them anymore. Ziggie is a rescue, but I feel he is happy in his new home.]
    Yes, you kids truly are wonderful, such gentle and loving creatures, and the fact that so many of you end up in shelters, having been surrendered by "bored" families, breaks my heart. Thankfully there are humans/families out there more than happy to commit to a lifetime of loving care, humans such as yours! We are so grateful to your human for opening up her home and heart to such a deserving pig, several pigs! You're finally living the good life, Ziggy, and deservedly so! After all, what's not to love? And by all accounts, your loving your new home, and loving your human every bit as much as she loves you! You even have a slew of piggy pals to (hopefully) bond with one day! For now, I'm sure you're enjoying their company from a safe distance!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ziggy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! (We wheeker lovers know what that means!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ziggy, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky Ziggy!

Congratulations, Ziggy, on being the world's Lucky POTD today! Your wonderful human parent made this your lucky year by rescuing you! (We compassionate people who adopt needy pets!) You're just ADORABLE - and totally HUGGABLE! You're so photogenic and have such a sweet smile! We know you'll have a spectacular day today - and every day in your loving and fun forever home! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe life, Lucky Boy! X's and O's to all your rescued step-brothers & step-sisters, too! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    ZIggy is a remarkable little fellow,so glad he was chosen as POTD! He is just so darn cute!!!

Ziggy what an adorable little lad you are!!!

I'm sorry to have missed your big day!!! I hope you had lots of fun!!! You certainly looked ready to party in your sweet pictures!!! I enjoyed them and reading about you very much!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Ziggy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~