Thread: Lovable Luna

Lovable Luna

What a pretty girl you are, Luna! I love the way your ears look different in every picture, as you got to keep them, and your tail whole! It is cute how they flop this way or that way - and your nose color matches your coat so nicely! It is great you are so good with children, and in fact you char, everyone you meet! We are sure you convince lots of people that your breed is not a scary dog! We know pities used to be used as nanny dogs, before they became a part of the world effort and mascot for troops in WWII. Now you have the best life - a family to love you, and friends you make everywhere you go! It's great your boy is teaching you soccer - I bet you both have a blast doing that! Congratulations, Luna, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Luna.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congrats on being DOTD, Luna.

Love the pic with you and the toddler, it's like you're looking at the child concerned you're going to break the puppy if you do anything.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Luna

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love the way your one ear flops over.
    There is something special about a big dog and you fit the bill perfectly.
    There is just more to hug.
    Celebrate your special day.

Smooshie Face Perfect for Kisses

What a lovely, sweet girl. LOVE those EARS!!!!!!!!

Lady Luna!

We love those ears too! So floppy and playful, hehe!
    Congrats on DOTD Luna!!
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

Lovable Luna!

Happy Dog of the Day, lovable Luna! Your heart warming back story, your heart melting photos, have me smiling from ear to ear! How perfectly those fab photos capture your beauty, your joyfulness, your athleticism (soccer!), your gentle spirit, your BIG heart! Talk about "special!" And oh yeah, those ears, can't forget special those awesome ears are! Your family is so very proud of their beautiful girl, and rightfully so! A pack of humans couldn't hope for a sweeter, gentler, more loyal and loving furkid than you, Luna! You not only do your family and your (too often maligned) breed proud, you do all canines, of all colors and stripes, proud! How lucky your humans are, having a best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a furry soul mate in you, Luna! You're the best!

Thanks to your family for sharing your precious self with us! Meeting you has made my cold and rainy day a whole lot brighter! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Luna, playing soccer/hide and seek with your young man, playing "lap dog," hehe, carrying around your stuffies, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, hugs and *slobbery kisses* to you, beautiful Luna, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luna

Luna you are such a cutey. You look well loved and you deserve it you sweet girl!

Blog Entries
    We love Luna too and all of the family photos! She is such a beauty and looks so happy and heathy!