Thread: Adorable Angelina

Adorable Angelina

What a cutie you are, Angeline! I love your first photo, as I have lots of experience being nose-to-nose with a bunny! We are glad you have been with your person since she was young, as we are sure you have taught her lots of lessons on how to be a good bunny friend! It is great you are so friendly, and we hope you still have many more years with her! Maybe you will get some extra treats today to celebrate - you are Pet of the Day for everyone to admire! Congratulations again, pretty Angelina!
    I've Been Frosted

You're such a pretty bunny Angelina!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Angelina

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a pretty girl you are. The best thing is you are very much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Angelina.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Angelic Angelina!

Congratulations, Angelina, on being POTD! You're a beautiful bunny! We're so happy you've had a happy life and wish you many more birthdays! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe (beware of predators outside) life, Sweet Girl! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Angelina

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE PET OF THE DAY!
    Angelina looks just like my Honey Bunny.( my angel in heaven now)
    Bunnies don't blink like other pets & they thought Honey Bunny was blind also. Might have cataracts that blur vision some but don't worry I'm sure she can still see you.
    What she can't see, her sense of smell will see her through.
    Your very blessed to have her for seven years.
    Love Nene & Barney

Blog Entries
    Bless wee Angelinas heart, she is the most pretty bunny in the whole wide world and the very best POTD!

Totally adorable Angelina!

Hi Angelina! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Awww, what a beautiful bun you are, Angelina, inside and out! And how well you live up to your name, for you truly are an angel! How wonderful, that you and your young lady have been together 7 wonderful years, 1/2 her life; growing up together, forging such a beautiful bond of shared love and friendship; soul mates for life! Others more knowledgeable have commented on how you might not, in fact, be blind. But regardless, what you can't see, you can sense with your nose. More importantly, you don't need to see your human to know how much she loves you! What you can't see with your eyes, you feel with heart! You may be a senior in bunny years, Angelina, but I have a feeling you and your young lady still have a lot more living to do! What a treasure your human has in you, Angelina, the best bunny ever!

Thanks to your human for giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special bun that you are, for warming my heart with your story and all of those precious photos! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Angelina, Pet of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Angelina bunny! You and your person are very special to each other! I would love to gently pet your soft brownish-grey coat - maybe your person will do that for me. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678