Thread: Pretty Penni

Pretty Penni

What a cutie you are, Penni! We can clearly see both sides of your gene pool in your looks! You the dark brindle coloring of Boxers in your patches, and the white base coat many pities have! Don't be ashamed of your pit bull side, Penni - did you know they were mascots for the Allies troops in WWII, and beloved as Nanny dogs for families with children? People who believe their bad rep are just buying into the stereotype the media has hyped, but we know better. And you definitely get your energy rom the Boxer side as well as the pittie side! How fun you not only got rescued, but found your new home all the way to Calgary in Canada! We know you are much loved, and that is what matters most of all! Congratulations, Penni - you are Dog of the Day for everyone to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Penny,
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Penni

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    Love your collar, makes you look so stylish.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're a beauty Penni!!! You look so happy!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Penni!

Hi Penni! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a beautiful Boxer x Pittie girl you are, Penni!
    You have the sweetest, smooshy face, and those big, brown eyes could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! No doubting the Boxer in you, that's for sure! But if I were you, I'd be just as proud of my Pittie side! Each and every Pittie I've met has been a total mush, a gentle giant! But regardless, you're perfect just as you are, head to tail, inside and out! And oh, how very wanted you were, Penni, your forever family having you transported all the from Mexico to Canada just to be with them! Dog bless them for rescuing you, for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving pup! And I'd bet that first "taste" of snow was a shocker, and a blast! What a beautiful best friend your family has in you, Penni, a furkid to treasure forever! You're a gem, Penni, and all lucky enough to know you, lucky indeed! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Penni, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    (Couldn't help but wonder if you weren't dreaming of black holes in this pic!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~