Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its destiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Its destiny!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends bunny Sam died today. May she rest in peace the sweet bunny girl. I loved her lots, but she had hip problems and other health problems so its better that she passed.

BUT TO THE GOOD NEWS!!!! She is giving me her 150 dollar bunnny cage FOR FREE!!!! YIPEE!!! I want my bunnny I want my bunny I want my bunny!!! So, we might be getting a bunny! The cute one at the petstore! I'm gonna name her Destiny if I get her, she looks like one and is so cute and ahhhhhh I'm so exited, I hope I can get a bunny, I think my dad is going to let me. We talked to Molly's owners and they are refusing to give her up. I'm still working on it but doesn't look like anytime soon I will be prying her out of there cruel hands. We have been driving an hour every day to feed her. Its crazy, I know, but worth it. How did we get on Molly? O yea cause you asked me what about Molly. We'll back to my bunny boo boo. She is sooo cute! I hope I can get her!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I am so sorry to hear about your friends rabbit.

It was very kind of her to give you the cage, remember to give it a good clean and i think you maybe have to air it for a few weeks before another bun can go in there ( i read it somewhere).

Good Luck and I hope you get the bunny that you want.

I'm sorry about your friend's rabbit.

How sweet of her to give you her old cage! I agree with Heather~wash it out and air it out. I'm glad you might be getting ~*Destiny*~! Wait-if you MIGHT be getting a bunny, what would an empty rabbit cage do? That's what I told my mom to convince her to get another Guinea Pig (which ended up having babies! ) when we already had the last one's cage.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I`m so sorry about your friends bunny! May sshe rest in peace!

But for you,I hope you get your bunny! But I just KNOW you won`t like the chewing stage! OMG thelmer is in that stage right now,and I don`yt know how to stop him! He chewed sraight thru the T.V. cord,when it WAS plugged in! *sigh* Thank God he`s still alive! He can be soooo sweet at times but a little devil other times!

Good luck at getting Destiny!!

That's really sad about your friends poor bunny .Let us know if you get one of your own.

We haev a large puppy pen, I mean HUGE, that he or she will be aloud ot roam freely in. Also my room only has a wire going to my two lamps, which can easily be takin care of. The Bunny cage we looked at is not very nice and to fix it up, buying new ramps, Something for the floor so he or she doesn't have to walk on wire, will coast us about the same as a new Bunny cage, so we are just going to get a new one. The pet store got new bunnies today. They have 2 albino, one full white but wiht brown eyes and 2 more grey. We are going tonight to look at them. I can't wait!

Ash

OMG! Really Good luck!! you should get a floppy eared one!

Miss Hoppy recommends an up-eared bunny!

But, of course, I think you should decide based on which one seems curious/friendly to you! Because they're ALLLLLL gonna be cute as can be!

Originally posted by Karen
    Miss Hoppy recommends an up-eared bunny!

But, of course, I think you should decide based on which one seems curious/friendly to you! Because they're ALLLLLL gonna be cute as can be!
    Well thank you Thumper and Miss Hoppy. I will post what kind I get, if any, tonight. I can't wait! I really hope I can get one! I know there all are gonna be sooo cute! I really want a long haired, grey with either kind of ears. I think they have 3 of them, one left over from the last batch.And if the one left over is the bunny I wanted bfore thats whos comein home . You just had ot post abou how cute there gonna be didn't you!! Now I am super exited!

Ash

I can't wait to hear about your bunny! Bunnies are so cute. My dad raises rabbits, but they really aren't pets, they are for show. But one year at a show I won a rabbit in a raffle, she was a mini lop and her name was Madeline. She was so cute, even though my dad said he was mad at me he still bought me a carrier at the show so we could bring her home with us because we didn't have an extra carrier with us. He also fixed up one of our outdoor cages so that I could bring inside my room. But it turned out I was allergic to her, so we had to make her an outside bunny. But in the summer she would go into an air conditioned barn, I had so much fun with her.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

sorry about your friends' bunny, but i'm happy you got the cage.

hope to see pics of destiny soon. sorry to hear things arn't working out with molly

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

She is still there and we put a hold on her. She is so cute, she has Floppy ears. She is a Minie Lop. She is sooo adorable! I will have pictures when I get her as I'm getting a digital camra this christmas.

Ash

So do you have her with you,at home?

No My dad said he needs more time to think. But he put down 15 dollars already. So, hopefully he is going to get me it for christmas! I dunno though, but the sign he out down 15 doallrs already is a really good sign. I will be bring her home soon, hopefully.

Ash

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    But it turned out I was allergic to her, so we had to make her an outside bunny. But in the summer she would go into an air conditioned barn, I had so much fun with her.
    Same thing with me. I was alergic to Fluffy(rest his soul), so we had to make Floppsy an outdoor bunny. We have been raising bunnies since before I was born and we have had tons of bunnies live out in that cage. She comes in the house sometimes though, and I do play with her. Actually, I am allergic to rodents and cats. But I have had so many pets before that it has tended to calm down a bit.

Back on topic~
    Aww!! Lop Rabbits are so cute, but so are up-ears like Miss Hoppy! I hope you get her!! How can your dad refuse that cutey-wutey face?!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa