Thread: Calico Cutie Lulu

Calico Cutie Lulu

What a pretty little kitten you are, Lulu, and we can tell you are still a growing girl! Your family loves you very much! It is fun that you and your sister are good playmates, and we bet that helps tire you out so you do not make them for play in the middle of the night! You and she are both calicos, but your coloring is so deferent it is easy to tell you apart! It is great you have already usurped the alarm clock as their morning wake-up, but after all, a growing kitten needs her breakfast! Congratulations, Lulu, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Lulu

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    What a little cutie. I can see how your family thinks your are so special.
    Celebrate your special day, and have fun.

What a Great Little Pair of Cats of the Future you and Pirate are Lulu are , a pair of Sweet Little Kittens who will grow together and will over the years keep each other in and out of mischief.
    What a pair of Little beauties you are.

We Love Kittens at the Found Cat Hotel, they are exasperating but an awful lot of fun as they race around like quicksilver , and are so unpredictable and crazy.

We are sending a Double Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Pirate and Lulu , Our Newest Cats of the Future and Our Cute Kittens of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lulu

Lulu, you are a cutie and you litter mate is a cutie too.

Blog Entries
    Lulu is profoundly adorable! I love the picture of her sweet little face when her eyes are closed, she looks so content. I hope Lulu and her sister have the best COTD ever!

Dearest Lulu, what an adorable young Calico lady you are! You are so cute in all your photos. And how nice to see you with your sister Pirate in the third one! You both have such pretty fur and sweet faces with the lovely eyes so full of the look of happiness. I wish I could reach through the screen down to Houston to pet you both! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

You have such a delightful Purrrsonality, too. You love playing with your Cat Dancer and carrying your other toys around. You are very quiet, and Pirate is the chatty one, calling you with her little trilling-type noises. You like to groom and wash the other cats in the family. You wash your humans' faces in the early morning to get them to wake up! You are one of the sweetest cats your special friend has ever known, and you and all your family members love each other very, very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Lulu (and Pirate) on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and the other cats and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Lulu.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What stunning calico girls! I have a cat who also loves to carry toys around.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Adorable !

Lulu you are adorable love your colors and think you are just such a cutie! Enjoy being cat of the day!

Lulu and Pirate, you are two adorable calico kitty girls! Lulu, I smiled when I read about how you awaken your people with face-washing! You play with your Cat Dancer or carry your toy around. Then it is time to snuggle with Pirate and be beautiful! Perfect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Lulu and to Pirate too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Lulu!

Happy Cat of the Day, adorable Lulu, and to your equally adorable sister Pirate, too! What a precious pair of Calico ladies you make!

Lulu is just the sweetest little calico cat! I'm sure everyone says that about their cat, but she really is special

Now, the funny thing is, while every kitty parents does believe theirs to be the sweetest ever, the truth is, there truly are countless "sweetest ever" kitties out there, each extra special in their own special way!

What a darling young lady you are, Lulu! I can tell by that sweet expression on your face that you truly are a gentle soul with a heart of gold; so loving, a friend to all! How did your family get so lucky, having two beautiful, affectionate, joyful furkids to call their very own? And equally lucky is Pirate, having the bestest fur sister ever, in yo! You truly are a treasure, Lulu, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your "top cat" props...today and every day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day soiree, playing with your yellow fish toy and "Cat Dancer," carrying around your pink Peeps bunny toy, cuddling with Pirate, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Lulu, and to Pirate too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Lulu is a cutie pie! Congratulations, Lulu, COTD!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi lulu

AH SUCH A SWEET FACE! A VERY PURTY LITTLE GIRL! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY- GREAT PICTURES TOO SUSANSWATLIN518 HAVE A SUPER DAY!