Thread: Adorable Hoppsan

Adorable Hoppsan

What cute crinkly fur your have, Hoppsan! And your little smile could melt the hardest heart! It is fun your people have spent time training you different things, and we bet you are fun with them! And it is good you trained them, to always have a treat visible if they expect you to do and tricks or commands! It is fun you are such a talkative guy, too! We even love your little video - proof for people who think guinea pigs cannot learn tricks! You are obviously a much loved boy and that's a big responsibility, being their first pet! We are sure you are teaching your people lessons they will remember their whole lives! Congratulations, Hoppsan - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Hoppsan!!! It seems you're very smart knowing all those tricks.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, cute Hoppsan.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hoppsan

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Each picture is cuter than the other.
    Looks like you have a very nice home.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Smiling Hoppsan!

Congratulations, Hoppsan, on being POTD! We love your bright smle and sparkling eyes! God made you perfect already - you do not need to do any tricks! We hope you have a wonderful day, enjoying your big honor! Best wishes for a long, happy, fun, safe (beware of predators outside) life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Thank you all for the love!

Thrilled to be the pet of the day! Wheeeeek! Sending lots of love from Sweden! ❤

Thank you all for the love!

I'm thrilled to be the pet of the day! Wheeeek!My humen are sooooo proud of me! I'll have extra carrot today for sure because I worked hard to be cute, I earned it! Sending lots of love from Sweden! ❤

Blog Entries
    Hoppsan is such a dear, adorable dude! What a delightful POTD!

Precious Piggy Hoppsan!

Hi Hoppsan in Gotenburg! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, be still my piggy loving heart! What a precious piggy you are, Hoppsan! I broke out in the biggest smile the second I clicked on your photo! LOVE your fluffy, fuzzy coat, and I do believe I see a smile on that sweet face! And yes, you clearly are one smart, talented little guy, Hoppsan, having mastered all of those commands (including the most important one of all...holding your humans firmly in the grasp of those precious paws)! Well, how could they resist, how could they deny your adorable self anything? What a lucky human is yours, Hoppsan, having a piggy as precious, a sweet, and special as you in her/his life!

Thanks to your human for sharing your precious self, your TOO CUTE video and all of those heart melting pics with us! Meeting you has made my day extra special! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of love and pampering, ruling over your humans with sheer abandon, chowing down on carrot, grapes, green pepper and apple, popcorning to your heart's content! Lots of love to you, precious Hoppsan, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~