Thread: Luxurious Lulu!

Luxurious Lulu!

What pretty blue eyes you have Lulu, and that gorgeous fluffy coat you have is quite luxurious! We are so glad you have a little boy in the family, and you decided he is your favorite human! It is sweet you bring your favorite toy with you when it is bedtime for him, and you keep him company! It is fun your family understands you so very well! You are still a your kitty, and you love boxes and bags and bowls and every blanket - it is fun you try to fit in every container you see, but the most important thing is you are a very much loved kitty! Congratulations, pretty Lulu - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Sugar!!! Wow, the hawk story is scary, please be careful!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lulu

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    I love all of your pictures. Your family is crazy about you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Special Lulu

Lulu is beautiful. You are in for a real treat with a ragdoll. I have a 15 year old bi color seal point and he is a dream to live with. Ragdolls love everyone and are so loving. They love to be held and petted and want to be wherever you are. I hope you have a very long life with your Lulu.

Miss Lulu is so lovely, I'm sure that she can get away with "almost" anything. She seems to purr-sonify the saying "If I fits, I sits!"

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Lulu!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lulu

Such a pretty girl; watch out for those handles on bags, don't stick your head through there and choke! Keep being such a good companion to Jamie; he really loves you so much. Happy COTD

I think that with My Cats the odds that Lulu would get her head stuck in the bag handles get scared and run out the Hotel dragging the bag behind her in panic.
    You are quite a lovely young lady Lulu , and just becoming a Cat but there is still a lot of Kitten in you , and there always will be as all Cats are Kittens that are bigger the fun is always there.

Our Awesome Eternal Companion Angels will be in New Jersey late on this year and they will all viist you and break you take out from Atlantic City.
    You are so uber cute Lulu.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Jersey Shore Lulu Our Newest Cat Of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Lulu is just a beautiful little sweetheart! Every little thing about her is delightful and we are in love with her too!

Dearest Lulu, aka Loopies and Loopy-Lu's, what a stunningly beautiful Blue Point Mitted Ragdoll you are! Your fur is downright luxurious, so soft-looking and in such pretty colors, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely sky-blue eyes and such a look of contentment. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Jackson, NJ to pet you and rub your tummy! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

What a great photo collection you've posted! Thanks to your family for sharing them. You definitely like to get inside many different small enclosures, don't you. (We join in about being careful with bag handles.. maybe your Purrrents can cut them so you won't get caught in one.) And what cute photos of you with your dear young friend Jamie!

You have such a delightful Purrrsonality, don't you! You are full of fun and energy, friendly, sweet, curious, cuddly, mischievous. You and Jamie and your Meowmie and Pawpie all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Lulu, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Jamie and your Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, I'm Lulu's Uncle Dan!

Mark, Sue, Jamie,,and all of us here would like to thank you for all the kind comments about Lulu. She is definitely a very special, fluffy ball of fur!

Hello, beautiful Lulu! What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your fluffy coat and your beautiful blue eyes! You are a busy kitty - checking on ice cubes, something on the kitchen counter or inside a bag. Then it is time to play with your young human and have fun! You supervise bath time, and sweetly request petting from your people PURR-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Lulu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Lulu, What a beautiful girl you are! All your photos are gorgeous--love your colors. I enjoyed reading about you. You sound like a sweet fun playful loving cat. Both you and Jamie are very cute. I hope you have many healthy happy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Stunning Lulu!

Hi Lulu! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, my husband's going to swoon when I show him your pictures! (Don't tell my kids, but he really has a thing for you Ragdolls!) What a gorgeous girl you are, Lulu! Your electric blue eyes and coloring are stunning, and wow, just look at that long, luxurious coat! What even more impressive is your ability to squeeze yourself into boxes, bags, bowls, containers (and sinks, hehe) half your size! But as beautiful as you are, it's your sweetness and your loving personality, the very special friendship you and your young man Jamie share, that is most impressive of all! Your entire family is so very lucky to have a furkid as special as you Lulu, but none more than Jamie! What a lucky guy, having a best furry friend as faithful and friendly as you to grow up with! How very deserving you are of your big day in the spotlight, Lulu! Hope you're enjoying it to the max, squeezing into the container(s) of your choosing, chasing your toys across those tile floors, cuddling with Jamie and your mom and dad, being spoiled rotten!

Thanks to your family for sharing your story and all of those beautiful photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my day! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lulu, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow! Lulu is a cutie pie!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Lulu, COTD!!!