Thread: Toby

Toby

My cousin, Carly, had a cat named Toby. He was a sweet boy and loved to cuddle and fall asleep with her. Well, last night, he came down to her room and laid on the couch and fell asleep. She went to pick him up and found that he had passed away. She was sobbing when she called me. I said to her, "He knew he was loved, and he knew you loved him so much, he chose to take his final rest with you." And I truly believe that. Rest in peace, dear Toby. You were truly loved by all.

I am sorry to hear about Toby. He is now having fun at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Frisk and pounce at the Rainbow Bridge, Toby, healthy and whole again and remembering nothing except the love of your special lady!

To pass to the Bridge at home during a nap...feeling so safe, secure and loved.

Carly, I am so sorry for your loss of Toby. I hope happy memories of him comfort you as time goes on.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Rest in peace, dear boy!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh no, I am so sorry.

RIP Toby
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy to Carly, and to you, Jenn, and everyone else who loves and grieves sweet Toby so much.

How sad and shocking for Carly to lose her beloved Toby so suddenly. But what a blessing that he passed away in his home where he knew so much love and safety and comfort. Carly, may your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Rest in peace, dearest Toby, now a beautiful, glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some purrs down to the heart of your beloved Carly, to reassure her that all is well, that you are always with her and will welcome her Home.. One Fine Day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm sorry about precious Toby.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

This post brought tears to my eyes. When Mac passed (and I knew it would be soon and was intending to take him to the vet to help him leave for The Bridge on Monday) on Saturday night he curled up next to me on the bed and passed during the night. I am glad he left that way, I really am, it helped me accept it. Please give my sympathies to Toby's meowmie. No matter when or how they pass, it is always sad.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

So sorry to hear about Toby.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

We are so sorry to hear about Toby , Carly and Jenn.
    My nickname where I worked was Toby after an joking resemblance to La Var Burton who played the role on Roots.
    Toby has joined all of Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions in Connecticut , where he will have a great time playing and meeting and skiing and dining at so many Pubs and the Black Cat and Corner Pug Cafes.Toby will find a place where you will all be reconnected in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

While the grief is unimaginable, I really do agree with you. Carly, passing at home, near you, could only be the best way for Toby to pass. I am so sorry for the loss of your kitty.

I don't know why I didn't see this until now.
    I agree that Toby knew he was loved and safe. Please give Carly my sympathies.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018