Thread: Cute Craig!

Cute Craig!

What a cutie of a Beagle boy you are Craig! You were obviously just the medicine your Dad needed, and we are glad he decided to get you! You are his very first dog and you have a lot to teach him! And while your looks are stereotypical beagle, we know he has discovered that not every stereotype 9is true! You are the first beagle I have met that is not food-focussed, but then again, the beagle I knew as a kid was owned by an excellent cook, so it made sense she was food-focussed! It is so fun your human has been documenting your time with him in videos, and we bet that will give people a big smile! Congratulations, Craig, cuddled expert - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, cute Craig.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Craig

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    One thing I have learned is, it is truly "Till death do up part" with dogs.
    Not so much with humans. The other thing is to consider having at least
    two dogs because when one passes, you are so very sad and the other dog
    helps ease the pain.
    I love those big ears. I know you will celebrate your world famous day.

You're so cute Craig!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Craig the Heart Healer!

Oh, be still my Beagle loving heart! What a cutie patootie, beautiful Beagle boy you are, Craig! Something about you Beagles that I find utterly irresistible, including but not limited to...your long, soft ears, that ever present smile, your sweet and loving personality, your unwavering loyalty and devotion, and of course, your unbridled energy and zest for life!

I'm so sorry for you daddy's heartache, having lost a long time love. But thanks to you and your healing powers, he's smiling and laughing and loving life again! And speaking of smiling and laughing, how great is that GoPro video! Hah!!! Oh, that was great, seeing you playing and running on the beach, splashing in the water, no doubt bringing so much joy and lightness to your daddy's day! I have to admit, when I first watched it I thought..."Wait, the steering wheel's on the wrong side!" Then I saw you two hailed from GB! Well, no doubt your daddy took the "right turn" the day he opened up his heart to another, and I have no doubt that you, Craig, will never let him down, that your love for him is unconditional and will never fade! How lucky your daddy is, Craig, having a best friend for life, a furry soul mate, in you! You're the Beagley bestest!

Thanks to your proud papa for sharing your adorable, sweet self with us, Craig! Meeting you two has truly brightened my gray and gloomy Sunday! Have a blast, guys, celebrating Craig's much deserved day of honor, and here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    (Love all the photos, but this one cracks me up! I've had more than a few of my own who have, for some reason, preferred to park but a part of their bods on the bed! Silly pups!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    All the photos of Craig are impossibly cute, no wonder you are mad about him! Craig is a magnificent DOTD!