Thread: I lack self control..:D

I lack self control..:D

I have been living without the "rule" of parents since August and I've since added two bettas to the family. I rehomed one (to a friend that adored him since I first got him) in the middle of the summer because I thought two would be hard to handle taking back and forth 6 hours overs when I go home on college breaks. But alas, I've since added two to my happy betta family. Chippewa is my old grouchy man, he's over 2 years old. That's my best guess. He's in the first 2 attachments. Shawnee is "rescue" who apparently came from Wal-Mart, but I got him from a girl living in my dorm who didn't want him. My newest addition is a little female named Cayuse...I bought her last weekend! She was stressed out to the gills...no pun intended :P But I couldn't leave her there. I haven't had a female in quite a long time, but I am glad I got her. I haven't told my parents about her just yet. I guess they'll find out when I bring her home over Spring Break next weekend I have a little Indian Tribe name thing going on so far. I doubt I will be getting anymore for a long time. At least until I'm down one, which I am hoping doesn't occur anytime soon. I love Chippie but he is getting up there D:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1539.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	59278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1522.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	59279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1526.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	59280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1521.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	59281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1530.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	59282  

Hey, they are adorable, make you happy, and are a safer addiction than, say, drugs, or alcohol, and cheaper than shoe addictions!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    They look so healthy, I think you were meant to be a beta mama/papa.

So cute! I love the whitest one.

(Also I know what you mean about being addicting. I have 9 bettas now and about 20 betta fry. I also have a 46 gal assorted tank and a frog tank lol.)

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Your bettas are gorgeous! They're like potato chips, you can't have just one!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla