Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Barney boy!

Cute Barney boy!

How fortunate you were rescued that day at the Petco! We bet your former owner realized you were sick and didn't want the responsibility. Pox on him! Your new mom, though, recognized instantly, and got you to the vet. Now you are the handsome, healthy guinea pig you were meant to be all along. How nice you get to take "cat naps" with your person, and you enjoy your cuddles. That must be your compensation for being the good spokesmodel piggie you are! That is one silly hat, Barney, and you are very patient to model it for your mom! Congratulations, cute boy - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD, cute Barney!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aww Barney, you're adorable!!! I bet you're a lot of fun.

I'm so happy to hear you were rescued just in time. Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beloved Barney!

Congratulations, Barney, on being POTD! You're absolutely adorable and cuddly! We're so happy you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated and pampered like you deserve! (Pets are precious gifts from God - why doesn't everyone on Earth understand that?) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Barney

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are just so darn cute.
    I'm very glad you found a loving home where you will be properly cared for.
    Some people buy pets on a whim, then discard them not thinking they are
    living beings with feelings.
    You will have a happy life, so celebrate your special day.

Barney's Mom

Thank you so much for making my Beautiful Barney the "Pet of the Day."
    We are both blessed. He puts a smile on my face everyday.

Thank you to everyone for all the kind & congratulatory post .

The wonderful thing about pets...is the more Love & Attention you give them...the more you receive from them....Love goes round & round .

Love E'm For Life!!
    Nene & Barney
    <3

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Barney O'Neil won the lottery in life, what with a new identity and a loving new home and life saving medical treatment! Hurray for Barney and many hugs to his kind new family. He is just the cutest little guy ever!! What a wonderful POTD!

Adorable Barney!

Oh, be still my piggy loving heart! What a precious boy you are, Barney! Your photos have me in swoon mode! LOVE that shot of you in that sweet, little hat! I guess we'll never know why your former human dumped you at Petco. As Karen has said, perhaps, knowing you were ill, he didn't want the responsibility of caring for you, didn't have the funds to treat you. Well, blessedly you landed in the most loving of arms, in the care of a forever human who would love you, unconditionally! And now, after having been treated and given a clean bill of health, you're finally living the good life you so richly deserve! What a most pampered piggy you are, Barney, and deservedly so! Your mom is one lucky lady, having a best wheeker buddy as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! (I know first hand how sweet those piggy kisses are!) And what a perfect spokesmodel you make for her wonderful website! You're one extra special little boy, Barney, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, snacking on romaine lettuce, baby spinach and carrots, paling with your furry sibs, cuddling with your proud mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, cuddles and *smooches* to you, precious piggy Barney, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Barney what a gorgeous love bug you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures have me smiling from ear to ear!!! I love your hat!!!!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Barney on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Karen!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    How fortunate you were rescued that day at the Petco! We bet your former owner realized you were sick and didn't want the responsibility. Pox on him! Your new mom, though, recognized instantly, and got you to the vet. Now you are the handsome, healthy guinea pig you were meant to be all along. How nice you get to take "cat naps" with your person, and you enjoy your cuddles. That must be your compensation for being the good spokesmodel piggie you are! That is one silly hat, Barney, and you are very patient to model it for your mom! Congratulations, cute boy - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!
    Thank you Karen! We had a great time hearing that so many people were enjoying my "Little Yellow Hat"
    Love Barney

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Barney what a gorgeous love bug you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures have me smiling from ear to ear!!! I love your hat!!!!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Barney on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    We are so happy that we put a huge Smile on your face.
    Mom & I celebrated all day .
    Love Barney

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congrats on being POTD, cute Barney!
    Wheeks!
    Love Barney

Yes! im fun!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Aww Barney, you're adorable!!! I bet you're a lot of fun.

I'm so happy to hear you were rescued just in time. Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    We had so much!
    Wheeks!
    Love Barney

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Congratulations, Barney, on being POTD! You're absolutely adorable and cuddly! We're so happy you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated and pampered like you deserve! (Pets are precious gifts from God - why doesn't everyone on Earth understand that?) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)
    After our day of excitement, we are snuggling & relaxing today.
    Wheeks & Hugs!
    Barney

Big Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Sounds like Barney O'Neil won the lottery in life, what with a new identity and a loving new home and life saving medical treatment! Hurray for Barney and many hugs to his kind new family. He is just the cutest little guy ever!! What a wonderful POTD!
    Yes everyday I feel like I won the Lottery!
    It seems he has a gift to make people smile in his hats.
    He has that X-Facter.
    Lol
    Love Barney