Thread: Gorgeous Galego

Gorgeous Galego

What a handsome boy you are Galego and we are so glad your human rescued you when you were a pale sickly little white kitten! No one would ever guess now you were ever anything but a loved, well-fed and cared for kitty! We do hope you eventually outgrow your habit of noting people, that is no way to win friends, you know! We are glad you girl loves you anyway, and knows that you miss her terribly when she is not in sight! Those pictures in the green trees are simply beautiful, and remind those of us in the Northern Hemisphere that summer exists somewhere anyway! Congratulations, stunning Galego you are not only our very special Caturday Cat of the Day, you are also a very much love cat, even when you are naughty! Try to refrain from biting today, okay? it is your big day of fame!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi galego

OH YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL- THE BLUE EYES ARE STRIKING- GORGEOUS! GREAT PHOTOS- MY FAVORITE IS THE ONE WITH YOU ON YOUR BACK!ENJOY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AS CAT OF THE DAY! SUSANSWATLIN518 USA

Dearest Galego, you are gorgeous! Those blue eyes are stunning, and what a beautiful coat you have, with such pretty colors in your so-soft-looking fur. Your photos are great, and I would love to be able to reach through the screen down to Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You want to be with your Purrrson a lot. We hope you will some day outgrow that habit of biting people. You like to leave your toys around the house. We're so glad your Purrrson took you home from that pet store where you were so sickly. Now you are the picture of health and beauty! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Galego, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome kitty you are with you striking blue eyes. Congrats on being COTD. handsome Galego.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Galego is a handsome lad! I'm so glad he was adopted! Congratulations Galego COTD!

Galego

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You did grow up strong and handsome.
    Your family is lucky to have you and you are VERY lucky to have them.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Galego you are Uno Bueno Gato and it is so wonderful that your family could see the potential in you and see the Wonder Cat that you have become.
    A cat who will love and be loved for many many years to come.

You are a New Member of Our International Cat Friend Club , and we are always glad to have friends in Brazil where Bo Bo and Bobo Angels have their hotel in Rio De Janiro.
    You are such a great lively arboreal Cat , and Our Angels will climb with you.
    :
    We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Galego the Gallant New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Galego certainly did shape up to be an extra fine lookin' cat indeed! He's my kinda kitty too, he taketh no crap! Best wishes to Galego forever and always!

Hi Galego in beautiful Brazil! Happy Cat of the Day! What a breathtaking, blue eyed beauty you are, Galego, simply stunning!

Hmm...Not wanted because you were sick and ugly? Hard to imagine you were once considered "ugly," but we sure are happy knowing you are now one strong and healthy boy, spunky and feisty and just brimming with cattitude! Yes, as your human says, your former family's loss is her/his great gain! You may be a bit of mischief maker, but I have a feeling your human wouldn't have you any other way!

Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self with us, Galego, along with all of those lovely, heart melting photos! (Still trying to identify that tree you're perched in!) Meeting you sure has warmed my cold winter day, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, getting into all sort of trouble, hehe, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, gorgeous Galego, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That's my big boy, Galego ,yob and full of energy ! We love him very much

I found his photo was a kitten, while still in pet shop...

...so small and weak... I can not let him.
    And today we know that it only brought us joy !

We are very happy because it is the COTD! Thank you!
    Last edited by SarahAS; 03-07-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Galego you are one gorgeous fellow indeed!!!

No one would ever guess how sick you once were by looking at you now!!! Your wonderful pictures made me smile and wish I could give you a gentle pat! Maybe your family would give you one from me? Please thank them for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Galego on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bom dia, Galego! What a sweet, handsome kitty you are! You have such beautiful blue eyes and such a cute face! You are a busy kitty, too- calling to your people by meowing, making sure everyone knows you aren't a fan of tummy rubs, and taking out all your toys (only putting them away sometimes ) How wonderful that you were rescued and helped to be a healthy kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to Galego!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678